TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The biggest Super Mario fail ever!

+2
Kirito
Kamex
6 posters

Go down

Mario - The biggest Super Mario fail ever! Empty The biggest Super Mario fail ever!

Post by Kamex August 4th 2012, 11:55 am

What is your biggest super Mario fail ever?!

Mine was Finally getting the 100 coin mission done in super Mario galaxy 2 (the course with the giant pixilated Luigi. It turns out I have made all of the green platforms disappear so I had no choice but to start all over.

What about you guys?
Kamex
Kamex
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Mario - The biggest Super Mario fail ever! Empty Re: The biggest Super Mario fail ever!

Post by Kirito August 4th 2012, 2:40 pm

Trying to get a star in Mario 64 In Thwomp's fortress. I used a Cannon and flew off the map. -_-
Kirito
Kirito
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Mario - The biggest Super Mario fail ever! Empty Re: The biggest Super Mario fail ever!

Post by Prince Van August 4th 2012, 6:31 pm

It was in Super Mario 64 DS when I was about to get the star in Rainbow Cruiser or some stage like that and I fell of the stair while climbing it and died Sad and I was about to get it too.
Prince Van
Prince Van
Master Poster
Master Poster

http://superskarmory.net/forum/member.php?436-TheTrainerExpert

Back to top Go down

Post by joebob2311 August 10th 2012, 11:16 am

In Super Mario 64 DS In world 12, ya know the thingy that bounces when you hold on to it. I held on to it and it bounced me to death.

joebob2311
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire September 23rd 2012, 3:33 pm

joebob2311 wrote:In Super Mario 64 DS In world 12, ya know the thingy that bounces when you hold on to it. I held on to it and it bounced me to death.

same here It took a few tries XD
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara October 7th 2012, 8:37 pm

Here's something someone didn't say and was a HUGE fail and unlucky. I was playing the original super mario world on my wii and I was against the 1st boss (forgot which one)....I defeated the boss...then jumped into the lava...I was soo freaking mad after that
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down