TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder

4 posters

Go down

master - The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder Empty The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder

Post by Toadette November 15th 2012, 7:28 pm

As this is confirmed by X and I. We are gonna shut down the RPG Battle Stadium Rankings List/Thread. Yes, we are no longer gonna update the RPG Battle Stadium Rankings every month. Majority this effect is gonna happen by the end of November 2012 through end of May 2013. By that meaning the RPG Battle Stadium Rankings Thread are gonna reopen in June 2013 for backing up for more competition.

Kinda sad news, but I have no choice.

Question #1 - Is the Stadium is gonna be completely closed or shut down?
No. We are just NOT gonna update the RPG Battle Stadium Rankings every month because my prediction is that the staff doesn't have the time to battle another staff for every month. Some battles take a while to finish. :/

The good thing is that the staff can battle ANY of the other staff. Members can still ask us for member vs. member battle. Only one change is you don't have to follow the RPG Battle Stadium Rankings Thread style.

Question #2 - Is the Items in an effect?
No.
Question #3 - Is the Embarrassing Titles are in effect too?
Only the Staff vs. Staff can still have an embarrassing title to a staff member that had lost to a battle.
The answer to that is No.

That's all and have a nice day!~
- Toadette/Toady/PZ

Last edited by Fluffiness~ on December 1st 2012, 11:29 am; edited 4 times in total
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

master - The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder Empty Re: The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder

Post by Purple November 15th 2012, 11:44 pm

I feel like this is better in the Battle Stadium section.
Mind if I move and sticky it?
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

master - The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder Empty Re: The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Reminder

Post by Toadette November 15th 2012, 11:45 pm

sonriopoby123 wrote:I feel like this is better in the Battle Stadium section.
Mind if I move and sticky it?

Sure, why not?
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheAmazingRaceFan November 16th 2012, 1:30 am

so we can't post a title when a member beats a member?
TheAmazingRaceFan
TheAmazingRaceFan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette November 16th 2012, 1:46 am

TheAmazingRaceFan wrote:so we can't post a title when a member beats a member?

You can still make up a embarrassing title if you beat a member in a battle. ONLY IN POST. However, the members rank will not be changed to your embarrassing title request due to embarrassing title changes is dedicated to the staff only.
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 November 16th 2012, 1:16 pm

Toadette wrote:
TheAmazingRaceFan wrote:so we can't post a title when a member beats a member?

You can still make up a embarrassing title if you beat a member in a battle. ONLY IN POST. However, the members rank will not be changed to your embarrassing title request due to embarrassing title changes is dedicated to the staff only.

Unless we make some sort of event where you CAN give embarrassing titles (which is unlikely, but who knows?). I actually want to host a Battle Stadium Tournament for the normal members, but we'll have to see...
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down