TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

+2
Okami Kelvina
DarkSnow
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 5th 2013, 8:05 pm

"I don't...maybe we split up so we cover the type disadvantages?" She said rather timidly.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 3 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Okami Kelvina February 5th 2013, 8:39 pm

"Well, me and Yuki have already agreed to work together." I explained to Lara. "How about you go with Kazu then? Since he is the only one left."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 5th 2013, 9:06 pm

"Sounds fair....not like that I can help....I'm worthless anyway" She finsihed those last word is her head.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 6th 2013, 2:03 pm

Yuki smiled and said to Lara ''Your not useless, but it would be unfair to Kazu is he got left all alone.'' She then turned around and nodded.

''Off we go, then!'' And she started walking towards the cave, tripping over a rock and getting a mouthful of sand as she went.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

https://www.youtube.com/YukisCorner

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 6th 2013, 2:15 pm

"Ok then..." I said, surprised that Yuki suddenly tripped. I followed behind Yuki, somehow managing not to trip.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 6th 2013, 2:28 pm

Yuki glanced around quickly and spotted the others laughing.
''Hey!'' Yuki pouted.
''I'm not used to these tiny snowrunt feet yet.''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 6th 2013, 2:37 pm

"I am fine with my Eevee Paws, Yuki.. I am not laughing." I explained. "I know it's probably hard getting used to a new body, but so far, it almost feels natural to me being in an Eevee body on four legs..."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 6th 2013, 3:03 pm

Kazu sulked at Saphira's comment. "Uh hu....who knows you might've been some kind of wolf thing...." he said rolling his eyes. "This Ralts body is a bit...like if you were wearing a baby's cloths...." he said doing a funny face trying to make Lara laugh but then tripped as well falling in a small pit.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 6th 2013, 6:33 pm

She held out her bone to Kazu and said softly "Here grab it. I'll pull you up." Why am I here? I remember taking my last breath with a bleeding wrist. I will not tell them about that just yet.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 6th 2013, 7:11 pm

''Haha, lucky!'' Yuki said, smiling at her.
''And Kazu...'' She added.
''Since she can talk perfect English, I doubt she was a wolf. Probably was the first caught in... whatever it was we got caught in, and suffered a more extreme loss of memory than the rest of us.''

Yuki then turned and walked into the cave, trying not to trip on the way. Once she was completley inside however, she teleported and landed in a strange room with a growling shellos.

DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 6th 2013, 9:22 pm

She walks carefully through the cave but trips here and there. "Ugh, why do I need to suffer again?" She ask herself with a low voice.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 7th 2013, 1:46 am

I noticed that I was teleported with Yuki to the same room she was in. "Hey... Where are we, and where did Kazu and Lara go?" I asked her, extremely confused.
[The Group was split when they entered the cave, so Lara and Kazu are in one part of the cave, and Yuki and Saphira are in another.]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 7th 2013, 6:09 pm

''I have no idea.'' Called Yuki over her shoulder, as she jumped and dodged round the shellos.

''We must have got serperated'' She panted, when the Shellos finally connected and knocked her down.

''Ugh... I don't want to hurt you...'' Yuki said to Shellos, as she staggered up.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 7th 2013, 6:48 pm

She walked around the cave to suddenly have a stabbing pain in her head. She saw a girl in a white dress bleeding to death. She gasped as she got out of the vision and said to herself "What was that..."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 8th 2013, 3:00 am

"What the heck are we supposed to do anyway?" I asked, standing behind Yuki. "I think I will just stay back..."

[Saphira's severe memory loss = Doesn't know how to fight or battle or do anything. Razz
>Has to 'rewrite' her life as Eevee; Very similar to being a newborn. Razz]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 9th 2013, 12:47 am

She sighed and walked around the cave. "What are you doing here girl?" A voice hisses behind her. She does not dare to turn around. Then a blade hit her in the head. She was knocked out and was dragged away by the Absol.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 10th 2013, 10:53 am

''I really don't know.'' Yuki said, as she turned to face the Shellos.

''But this guy is getting annoying... YAAAAH!''

Yuki yelled and lunged at the shellos, slamming it into a wall. She stepped back and prepared to go again, when the shellos dissapeared and an oran berry fell to the ground.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 10th 2013, 12:08 pm

She lay spralled on Absol's back as he walked off. "Hehe lets get more to eat, she was way too easy to bring down." The Absol saw Yuki and smiled. Then he said "More prey..."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 10th 2013, 4:15 pm

[Hey dude, bleeding girls in dresses and cannibal absols? I mean fair enough, but AT LEAST wait until the second or third dungeon XD - We're still sort of getting introduced to it.]

Yuki saw the absol, but not what was on it's back.
''Crap...'' she muttered, then turned to Saphira.
''Let's get out of here!'' She grabbed Saphira and sprinted for a nearby staircase.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 10th 2013, 4:24 pm

[Sorry those are her flashbacks xD]

She was still knocked out on Absol's back as it took running after Yuki. "Come here little girl!" It launched a Razor Wind at Yuki.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 11th 2013, 3:58 pm

"Whoa! Hey!" I yelped, surprised that Yuki suddenly grabbed me. As soon as we ran away from whatever, I wanted answers. "Hey Yuki, Why did you suddenly just grab me? What were we fleeing from? I didn't see any immediate danger around us."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 11th 2013, 6:25 pm

" I swear if I find freaking Lara, I'll make her NEVER leave my side." he growled in a frustrated tone and just when he found someone, it was Yuki and Saphria rushing his way. "Hey gu--" just as he said that he got tackled over by them, his face was in shock...not just any shock, he thought he saw a blood thirsty Absol. He stumbled while getting up and something made inside him feel really angry starting to glow a bit.(Here comes Kazu's scary side >wO )
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 11th 2013, 7:28 pm

She slowly woke up and tried to look around as she bounced up and down Absol's back. She then gave off a terrified scream for help. "KAZU!!!!! YUKI, SAPHIRA!!! ANYONE!!!"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 11th 2013, 7:43 pm

The sceaming he just heard gave him a fast flashback. (My head....) he thought, he felt a small shock in his mind and looked angrily at the Absol that had Lara. "You'll regret touching her...." he said in a vicious tone. He lifted his face up and one thing changed...he was not the kind Kazu now, it was his serious determined angry him. His eyes changed to a pink colour with sharp pupils and teleports. He grabbs Lara and teleported off back to Saphira and Yuki leaving Lara there and back again. He uses double team and uses Thunder Punch repeatingly. "You sick, insolent hunter..." he said in a low vicious tone.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 11th 2013, 7:48 pm

''Go on you two, run!'' Yuki said to Saphira and Lara, before she turned around and ran up to Kazu.

''Stop it Kazu!'' She said, grabbing his arm.

''He's to strong and laughing it off... let's get out of here!''

She then grabbed Kazu and pulled him away, before blasting some powder snow at absol, to lower it's speed.

''COME ON!'' She yelled, sprinting after the other two.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next