TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread]

+5
Kamex
TheYoshiEmperor
Oswin
Davismt
Toadette
9 posters

Go down

Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread] Empty Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread]

Post by Toadette January 8th 2013, 5:40 pm

Lol nice Nintendo.
Just waiting to see a very creative game title, but nope. The name itself is silly, and it's like you could done it a little more better. But hey, that's my opinion. .-.

I was expecting R/S/E Remake for this year but NOPE. They decided to released the new freaking Generation. Generation 6. The game was also revealed by the game title, Pokemon X and Y.

What else? The game will be in 3DS and expected to release in October 2013.

Next? The three starters revealed. They're not that bad, or horrible. That's all I have to say.

NOTICE: Now for this thread purpose. Please ONLY POST ANY 6th GEN SPOILERS RIGHT OVER HERE! If you decided to create your own thread that involves 6th Gen Spoilers = that thread will be locked.

Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread] BAFW2-WCcAAP5gT

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Video
Spoiler:

Question: Your opinion about this game so far?

Last edited by Pokey on February 12th 2013, 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread] Empty Re: Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread]

Post by Davismt January 8th 2013, 8:36 pm

I think it looks amazing, aside from the 3D world and characters. That's my only complaint. So far, I'm loving the actual Pokemon.
I'm also happy that it's being released worldwide on the same date.
I can't wait!
Davismt
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread] Empty Re: Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread]

Post by Oswin January 8th 2013, 11:32 pm

I find it interesting that Game Freak decided to do Generation 6 instead of R/S/E remakes, and it's even more interesting that Japan, America, and countries in Europe such as Italy and France get to hear all of this information at the same time, unlike how they only show the stuff to Japan, then America, then Europe.

Also, there is an insane amount of requests on the SS forums for Gen 6 Pokemon avatars and signatures. Three words. W. T. F.
Oswin
Oswin
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheYoshiEmperor January 9th 2013, 1:17 am

i like the global release. It will prevent us from getting spoilers from the japanese people before we get the game. I also will be ordering gen6 sigs. Sorry, sigmakers Smile
TheYoshiEmperor
TheYoshiEmperor
Banned
Banned

http://www.yellowyoshihd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamex January 9th 2013, 4:36 pm

It looks like crap amazing! I am definately saving up for this starting now. I don't want to be as late as I was fro black2/white2[strike]
Kamex
Kamex
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette January 9th 2013, 7:55 pm

The new legndaries names confirmed to be Xerneas and Yveltal.

Wow, Gamefreak. REALLY UN-CREATIVE NAMES. 0/10

Pokémon X and Y [The Spoilers Thread] 602943_285525491569402_1342264618_n
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VulpineKeyBlader January 10th 2013, 11:28 am

I think this game will be great. I can't wait to see more pokemon. But 1 problem: MAGIKARP'S BACK.
VulpineKeyBlader
VulpineKeyBlader
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemon73 January 10th 2013, 11:46 pm

I just can't explain how awesome both these games look but the only thing I don't like are the names for the new legendary pokemon NO CREATIVITY WHATSOEVER

Pokemon73
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMrTeunio January 11th 2013, 10:43 am

Seriously, what is wrong with the names for the legendaries? I don't get how people say they are uncreative. The names Xerneas and Yveltal sound really interesting and mystical to me.

I'm liking the footage of the game so far, especially the stuff in the overworld. The part where the character swings on a rope is really promising to me, because it means there could be some puzzles and action parts in the overworld. The battle screen looks great too, the graphics look pretty impressive there. I do fear the battles could take very long because of that, but at least we'll have something nice to look at (unlike in 4th Gen). I only see promising things so far.
DeMrTeunio
DeMrTeunio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Evolution Master January 12th 2013, 9:39 pm

I think that the names sound quite nice as well. Plus I really like the legendary Pokemon designs. There's something majestic about their appearance and the names are quite unique.

I'm really liking how this game looks. It definitely looks like a step in the right direction for the Pokemon series and I really love the mix of 2D and 3D for the graphics. Seems perfect for the series. XD Hopefully this game doesn't change the gameplay elements too much and makes the game as enjoyable as the previous titles before it. Smile

October seems so far off...fortunately, it's a worldwide release. XD
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

http://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down