Who Am I? Let's Find Out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who Am I? Let's Find Out!

Post by TinyJeshire on January 27th 2013, 10:46 am

Anyways, "Who Am I? Let's Find Out!" I'm Tien. I diamond user on TXW1 Forums.

How Did I Come Here?

I first came here when I was strolling through YouTube and randomly clicked on TXW1's walkthrough. He had a link to his forums (Here) and I decided to join!

Life Through the Forums

When I first came, I was greeted by TheTrainerExpert and Megagamer. I joined TXW1 forums on September 16, 2012. As of writing this blog, it has been a little over 4 months! Anyways, back to the story. xD I had much fun with them as friends. Megagamer started to become inactive so I didn't get to talk to him much, but TheTrainerExpert, My brother I'd talk to him all the time and we got to be pretty good friends! As of saying that, there was PokeZone/Toadette. My BEST memory? Toadette2 Razz For all of you who don't know Toadette2, he is the "Son/Daughter" of Toadette. If you haven't read the "Battle Stadium Battle" Between Toadette and Toadette2, you should! XD Anyways, around that time, I was striving for Bronze because there USED to be a prize for Bronze. Afetr I got to Bronze, it strived me to silver. At the moment, gold is 500 posts; it used to be 1,000 posts. I wanted to get gold as well, so I went up to 700 posts. When I got there, gold was changed to 500 posts meaning I had 200 more post neaded, and therefore I became gold. And after that, me and PokeZone had 2 fights that kinda broke our friendship a little, but anywho, we both are over it. (I started both of the fight xD) Then it took virtually FOREVER to get to diamond! But here I am, with 1,300 posts xD. So that is abuot how I got until now. My most popular forum game is "Count to 10 before Bond Posts!" Come and visit it.

This is kinda a AMA in itself. If you wanna ask a question, ask here, http://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com/t266p20-kira

Please comment here! I'd love to interact with some people!~

~Alright. You known lots about me! This is Bond, signing off!~

Last edited by Kira on January 29th 2013, 7:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

Master Poster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who Am I? Let's Find Out!

Post by Dustin <3 Ami on January 29th 2013, 7:32 pm

And I'm not friend? Jk

Senior Poster
Senior Poster

View user profile