TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia #3: Coco's Epic setup (sorta)

+5
TheXWalkthrough1
Mikorin
Austin
Prospering
Toadette
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mafia #3: Coco's Epic setup (sorta) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia #3: Coco's Epic setup (sorta)

Post by Prospering August 23rd 2014, 2:55 pm

Ggs all votes are in mafia wins! Austin is a god lol
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Mafia #3: Coco's Epic setup (sorta) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia #3: Coco's Epic setup (sorta)

Post by Mikorin August 23rd 2014, 6:35 pm

You do realize I can change my vote right?
Mikorin
Mikorin
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemon73 August 23rd 2014, 6:40 pm

Same here

Lynch UV

Tied 2-2 now

Pokemon73
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 23rd 2014, 6:49 pm

its too late all votes are in lol
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemon73 August 23rd 2014, 7:14 pm

Rawr says nothing, so it's not official

Pokemon73
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikorin August 23rd 2014, 7:17 pm

Lynch Austin. Not UV. -_-
Mikorin
Mikorin
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 23rd 2014, 7:20 pm

its too late guys, you cant change your votes after they are all in. You have to deal with it. Mafia wins again :3
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 23rd 2014, 7:23 pm

calm the fuck down host hasnt updated so its still day time thats your mistake

tie it up folks
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 23rd 2014, 7:45 pm

Thats not how it works. Once all votes are in you can't change thats what happened in the last SS mafia game with XpL when he was mafia. He "hammered" the vote when he was the last person to vote. Stop cheating the game is already over and you know that sonrio.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 23rd 2014, 8:58 pm

uv i posted
thing is pz hasnt
you couldve changed there wasnt any rule about hammering
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 23rd 2014, 9:01 pm

thats stupid dude, all the votes are in so the game should be over.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 23rd 2014, 9:07 pm

holy crap are you dumb
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin August 23rd 2014, 11:07 pm

Wow wtf UV town was gonna win but you're being a sore loser and telling people that I'm mafia when I'm bulletproof. If I'm lynched because of you it should be town's victory instead of mafia's because UV cheated by helping get the votes off of VS.

Last edited by PrincessWott on August 23rd 2014, 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Austin
Austin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zackezon

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 23rd 2014, 11:46 pm

Haha the game is already over, all the votes were in and VS was town. There were 4 ppl alive, VS, Osha, P73, and austin. OSHA,P73, and austin all voted towards VS 3-1. VS dies then osha dies next night making it 1-1 mafia wins no more BS.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette August 24th 2014, 12:12 am

First things first.

I did not mention about any hammers for the last person to vote so you can change your vote anytime before I post. Although I should had added that to Mafia Guidelines but I forgot to add it. ;p

Therefore, you guys are lucky because I was in trip to Hershey Park and it took almost a day for me to explore, ride, eat, etc. So you guys have the rights to change your lynch vote before I post. BTW, I said this again two times lol.

UV, since you're dead. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to post in thread after you're dead, unless I said you can post with red text color and it's only one post. So you really cost the mafia game and pretty much cheap handed for your mafia to win and I will not allowed that to happen. You can post in thread AFTER the game is over and you post that the mafia game wasn't done.

However UV, I will not ban you for upcoming mafia games because it's just a mistake but any more of that will result a ban from joining upcoming mafia games.

Therefore in my ruling and I'm the host of this game. NO ONE WINS because UV posted as mafia is winning although the host posted it. Another reason was the hammer lynch is for P73 and Austin deserves to win, but UV posted so he ruined for mafia.

1. Prospering - Hooker - Lynched in D1
2. Austin - Vanilla Mafia
3. PrincessWott - Cop
4. TheXWalkthrough1 - Bulletproof - Died in N1
5. Davismt - Killer - Lynched D2
6. VulpineKeyBlader - Bulletproof
7. Pokemon73 - Bulletproof
8. Purple - Cop - Died in N3

Also to mention that I had certain mistakes in this game and I want to point this out.

Oshy, the cop told me to invested Davis in N2 and I told her guilty to Davis. HOWEVER, I read the Killer role from epicmafia and it said that reports from the cop is innocent. So, that really cost the mistake for the killer himself and the cop. I should take myself a blame for this.

Forgive me that this post doesn't make any sense for you, but I'm sorry that I didn't tell all of you that I had vacation in Hershey Park and the mistakes I mentioned in this post.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Last edited by Toadette on August 24th 2014, 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 24th 2014, 12:22 am

your blaming me that you said there were no hammers? smh, I'm done dude thats really sad. Austin earned the win and now we lose because you forgot to add a rule in the guidelines. If anything mafia should be given the win and from now on the rule of no hammering. I simply posted the game was over so everyone wouldn't have to wait for you to come back. I'm disgusted that you would hand this to town AND THREATEN TO BAN ME LOLOLOLOL when you were the one who made the mistake.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette August 24th 2014, 12:30 am

Prospering wrote:your blaming me that you said there were no hammers? smh, I'm done dude thats really sad. Austin earned the win and now we lose because you forgot to add a rule in the guidelines. If anything mafia should be given the win and from now on the rule of no hammering. I simply posted the game was over so everyone wouldn't have to wait for you to come back. I'm disgusted that you would hand this to town AND THREATEN TO BAN ME LOLOLOLOL when you were the one who made the mistake.

We will talk more about this in skype but therefore, the game is over.

Also the game resulted a no one won this mafia game. aka. Tie. because of someone of the dead posted it and voting problems.

Locked. Lock
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 August 24th 2014, 1:24 am

Prospering wrote:your blaming me that you said there were no hammers? smh, I'm done dude thats really sad. Austin earned the win and now we lose because you forgot to add a rule in the guidelines. If anything mafia should be given the win and from now on the rule of no hammering. I simply posted the game was over so everyone wouldn't have to wait for you to come back.

You don't necessarily "lose". You just didn't win because you played by a non-existent rule. Besides, you were gonna win anyway. There was no need to rush it. >_<

Prospering wrote:I'm disgusted that you would hand this to town AND THREATEN TO BAN ME LOLOLOLOL when you were the one who made the mistake.

This game wasn't handed to town. No one won. Also, Mark's mistake was actually HELPFUL to the Mafia, because everyone managed to make quick work of the Killer. But let's think about it. Would you be complaining about Mark making a mistake if Mafia ended up winning?

Also, it's just a game. It's not like someone stole your lunch money and got away with it.

Next game.
https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com/t504-mafia-4-guns-and-vests
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3