Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:00 pm

Purple wrote:ftr davis completely ignored me and did the n1 kill and i was going to suggest uv lol

Put yourselves in this position:
You're asked privately by someone on what your role is at the start of the game. You have no way of knowing whether they're Mafia or Town. Do you answer them?
It depends on my role of course. Most of the time I would answer, ignoring someone in that situation only makes you look scummier. I'm not surprised Davis would do something like that.
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 11:03 pm

Dude, you didn't even ask me my role, and now you're calling me scummy for ignoring you? Look, you're being really stupid and completely missing what I'm saying.

You knew all of the roles by the time VS and Osha were shot. Hell, you even said "hey mafia" BEFORE they were shot.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Purple on August 27th 2014, 11:05 pm

Prospering wrote:
Purple wrote:ftr davis completely ignored me and did the n1 kill and i was going to suggest uv lol

Put yourselves in this position:
You're asked privately by someone on what your role is at the start of the game. You have no way of knowing whether they're Mafia or Town. Do you answer them?
It depends on my role of course. Most of the time I would answer, ignoring someone in that situation only makes you look scummier. I'm not surprised Davis would do something like that.

Exactly my point. If you don't PM back you'll look scummy, but at the same time you don't want to reveal if you're a certain role or not. That's why rolefishing is dumb imo

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-04
Location : Over There!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:06 pm

ok, I said it looks scummy when your ignored most of the time and that wasn't how I became suspicous of you and sonrio. I was told from others that VS and Osha were shot. I didn't ask you for your role since you would probably ignore me, cry about me asking for roles, and as I said I only ask a few people. I was told from people that Osha was inno and I felt that VS was inno but wasn't sure until you killed him n2. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME LOLOLOL
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:08 pm

You can claim to be blue no matter what role you are and I woulldn't know if you were telling the truth or not. If your a PR that doesn't want to claim than claim villager and same goes if your mafia, or if your slick claim a PR like oracle or BP that wouldn't be killed if the person you were talking to was mafia.
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Purple on August 27th 2014, 11:10 pm

What if the person you claim to uses it against you and you're forced to out your real role? It's a possibility you'll get cc'd also, which will make you super scummy as well.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-04
Location : Over There!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 11:11 pm

Prospering wrote:ok, I said it looks scummy when your ignored most of the time and that wasn't how I became suspicous of you and sonrio. I was told from others that VS and Osha were shot. I didn't ask you for your role since you would probably ignore me, cry about me asking for roles, and as I said I only ask a few people. I was told from people that Osha was inno and I felt that VS was inno but wasn't sure until you killed him n2. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME  LOLOLOL

Maybe because I didn't think you would rolefish like a cowardly bitch? Oh wait, I should've known because you do it everytime.

Pretty sure you didn't think I would cry over your rolefishing at the time. You're obviously only saying it because I reasonablly argued with your cheap methods.

It also doesn't matter if you were told VS and Osha were innocent. It still gives you all the role info. Also, they were basically revealed inno when they got shot and it hit their vests.

TL;DR of this all, please only pm when necessary and try to keep most role discussion on the actual thread to make the game fair.


Last edited by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:13 pm

Davismt wrote:
Prospering wrote:ok, I said it looks scummy when your ignored most of the time and that wasn't how I became suspicous of you and sonrio. I was told from others that VS and Osha were shot. I didn't ask you for your role since you would probably ignore me, cry about me asking for roles, and as I said I only ask a few people. I was told from people that Osha was inno and I felt that VS was inno but wasn't sure until you killed him n2. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME  LOLOLOL

Maybe because I didn't think you would rolefish like a cowardly bitch? Oh wait, I should've known because you do it everytime.

Pretty sure you didn't think I would cry over your rolefishing at the time. You're obviously only saying it because I reasonablly argued with your cheap methods.
You have anger issues and no I don't do it everytime fyi
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:14 pm

Purple wrote:What if the person you claim to uses it against you and you're forced to out your real role? It's a possibility you'll get cc'd also, which will make you super scummy as well.
You don't have another option and anyways you can go and throw that person asking you under the bus enless if they are a PR. People don't cc here they are all scared xP
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Purple on August 27th 2014, 11:15 pm

Hypothetically of course. You'd be fucked in a real situation like that, wouldn't you agree?

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-04
Location : Over There!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:17 pm

Purple wrote:Hypothetically of course. You'd be fucked in a real situation like that, wouldn't you agree?
Depends but mostly yes, this setup I just didn't really like and the forum mafia allows for a lot of strategic talk and finding out different roles. Another reason why EM is way better than this.
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 11:22 pm

http://imgur.com/3H62iuX
http://imgur.com/jYaGGKv
http://imgur.com/eJLZkbk
http://imgur.com/E3qJXpR
http://imgur.com/0DBLqVB
http://imgur.com/YNjigLM


Here is a marvelous display of rolefishing from UV.

"I hardly ever do it."

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 11:30 pm

lmao that was me messing with you for the most part. As I said just lynch me for that or get people suspicous of me. I'm serious when I say I hardly ever do it. Simply right here claim to be villager if u get lynched than claim your watcher. Than we have a clear to lead the lynch for that day
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Purple on August 27th 2014, 11:31 pm

you need a better hobby davis

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-04
Location : Over There!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 on August 27th 2014, 11:37 pm

Tbh, I don't see too many problems with role fishing because it can go both ways. Plus, the Mafia can role fish too. The only reason why it was so broken this game is because it's townsided. Sorry for picking such a terrible setup. >_<
avatar
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

Posts : 527
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : YouTube

View user profile http://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Toadette on August 28th 2014, 12:56 am


_____________________________________________________________________

OTP OTP OTP
avatar
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : irish pot

View user profile http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum