Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Toadette on August 27th 2014, 8:52 pm

please end this xy poo

_____________________________________________________________________

OTP OTP OTP
avatar
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : irish pot

View user profile http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 on August 27th 2014, 8:58 pm

"GIVE ME GUNS...OR GIVE ME DEATH!" screamed Sonrio. He grabbed his gun and shot himself before the rest of the town could lay their hands on him.

Purple, the Sniper has been lynched! ...Kind of.

They found the keys to the hotel in Purple's left shoe. The Town happily escaped the hotel.


Players remaining.
Toadette - Gunsmith
Prospering - Deputy
PrincessWott - Bulletproof
Austin - Blacksmith
Purple - Sniper, lynched d2
Davismt - Vanilla Mafia, lynched d1
VulpineKeyBlader - Bulletproof, killed n2

Congratulations, Town! You only lost one Townie. Seriously, UV, how did you fucking guess who the Mafia was so quickly?!
avatar
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

Posts : 527
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : YouTube

View user profile http://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Toadette on August 27th 2014, 8:59 pm

lmao davis and purple are mafia

lovebirds

_____________________________________________________________________

OTP OTP OTP
avatar
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : irish pot

View user profile http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 on August 27th 2014, 9:04 pm

purple pls reclass to hero
avatar
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

Posts : 527
Join date : 2012-07-29
Location : YouTube

View user profile http://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 9:14 pm

and this is all because UV was being a dickwad


Can we please ban him from mafia games bc he won't stop cheating

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 9:20 pm

This game was so EZ. I was PR, austin was PR and Rawr was PR 3 innos right there. I was told that Osha was inno from rawr so I chose to believe that which was actually true so I had my sights on davis and sonri ho. Easy two kills and we sealed it. That setup was way too town sided imo
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 9:26 pm

Carrying on private conversations with othwrs to find their roles is noobish. Please, can we confine all talking to the forum threads?

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 9:37 pm

Davismt wrote:Carrying on private conversations with othwrs to find their roles is noobish. Please, can we confine all talking to the forum threads?
how is that noobish? Thats how you play mafia sore loser lol.
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:02 pm

no, it's not. I'm salty because you do it every freaking game. You're SUPPOSED to find out the roles based on people outing in the thread or evidence presented in said thread. Going on skype and asking for roles privately to single out the mafians is unfair, doesn't give them a chance to fight back, and is cheap as hell.


gtfo get wrekt

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:11 pm

Davismt wrote:no, it's not. I'm salty because you do it every freaking game. You're SUPPOSED to find out the roles based on people outing in the thread or evidence presented in said thread. Going on skype and asking for roles privately to single out the mafians is unfair, doesn't give them a chance to fight back, and is cheap as hell.


gtfo get wrekt
Play classic mafia with me and ill smash u Wink. Its how you play the game same with on Epicmafia. You can't claim on this setup unless if you have a vest. Nerd get wrecked <3
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:16 pm

Prospering wrote:
Davismt wrote:no, it's not. I'm salty because you do it every freaking game. You're SUPPOSED to find out the roles based on people outing in the thread or evidence presented in said thread. Going on skype and asking for roles privately to single out the mafians is unfair, doesn't give them a chance to fight back, and is cheap as hell.


gtfo get wrekt
Play classic mafia with me and ill smash u Wink. Its how you play the game same with on Epicmafia. You can't claim on this setup unless if you have a vest. Nerd get wrecked <3


First off, don't say "get wrecked" when your statement isn't even true. I'm pretty sure on epicmafia it is not in the rules to talk to everyone privately so you can cheaply single out the mafians. As I said, it provides no way for mafians to fight back and ends the game quickly and unfairly. The only way you should ever find out roles is over fair discussion im the thread.

Does anyone else agree?

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Purple on August 27th 2014, 10:19 pm

PMs and messaging are considered the equivalent of whispering in Mafia so they're not at all bad.

Though I do agree that rolefishing in them is stupid since if you dont say your role youll automatically be scummy even if you are or not.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-04
Location : Over There!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:24 pm

i only role fish when im a PR so if they become suspicous of me I can just claim. Yea its pretty much whispering on EM
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:28 pm

Prospering wrote:i only role fish when im a PR so if they become suspicous of me I can just claim. Yea its pretty much whispering on EM

Look, I don't mind if you rolefish every now and then, just don't do it EVERY game. It's
kind of annoying.

The big thing for me was the fact that you completely EXCLUDED sonrio and I from this private chat, leaving us completely defensless and unable to state roles.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:31 pm

It was too late for you guys I knew the other PR's were real because when I asked Mark who he gave a vest to it was me, and I'm pretty sure austin gave him a gun and austin claimed to be that role. I don't always rolefish lol when I'm PR its a great thing to do and makes it easy to find scum. When I'm villager I can't rolefish or I'll get lynched as a villager I often just go for reads.
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Toadette on August 27th 2014, 10:37 pm

Okay, role fishing is ok at first time but doing this every game can led to issues. I agree with Davis on this. It's like not like I do this and find out the roles in skype. That's plain silly.

Likewise, the roles are switched every game so you can't relay on your allies in every game.

EDIT: I will not lock this thread yet until the next game is created by X but you may post more thoughts in this game.

/my 2 cents


Last edited by toadette on August 27th 2014, 10:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________

OTP OTP OTP
avatar
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 1787
Join date : 2012-07-30
Location : irish pot

View user profile http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:39 pm

Prospering wrote:It was too late for you guys I knew the other PR's were real because when I asked Mark who he gave a vest to it was me, and I'm pretty sure austin gave him a gun and austin claimed to be that role. I don't always rolefish lol when I'm PR its a great thing to do and makes it easy to find scum. When I'm villager I can't rolefish or I'll get lynched as a villager I often just go for reads.


Dude, you're just proving my point. It's fucking stupid to rolefish because it's cheap. "It's easy to find scum." That's basically cheating and wraps up the game really fast, making it no fun. It's not great, it's nooby and gets you no respect. And you just proved how nooby it really it is. "It was too late at that point for you." You're basically saying "Yay! I'm so good by fishing for roles and not giving the mafia any chance whatsoever! Look at how cool I am!"

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:43 pm

i don't relay on the same allies every game. If mafia are getting lynched than YOU should claim to be a PR or atleast defend yourself well. If I'm a villager next game be ready for some crazy reads. If someone rolefishes call them out on it unless if they are a PR of course. I don't ever go to everyone asking for their role I only go to a few. Thats if I even decide to ask for roles
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:47 pm

Davis you need to stop getting so worked up dude, I asked rawr and Austin for their roles and that was it lol. It's not at all cheating and it gives mafia a chance, maybe you should kill me n1. It's easy to find scum because people like you are very obvious when you are asked questions when your mafia. I don't care if I get respect or not I honestly don't care about props. You and sonrio were pretty much just laying low and lynching people randomly this game. You should have claimed a PR or something to gain trust from people and get them to tell you important information like who the PR's are. Mafia is more than just a game of claiming to be a PR and leading a lynch.
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:51 pm

Prospering wrote:i don't relay on the same allies every game. If mafia are getting lynched than YOU should claim to be a PR or atleast defend yourself well. If I'm a villager next game be ready for some crazy reads. If someone rolefishes call them out on it unless if they are a PR of course. I don't ever go to everyone asking for their role I only go to a few. Thats if I even decide to ask for roles


Maybe you should realize the fact that I COULDN'T defend myself.

1) you already had all of the role information
2) when you start a lynch, people are very prone to bandwagon (especially around the first days)
3) If claimed a PR, not only could the actual PR counterclaim, but you could also disprove me.

For an extra example, put yourself in a villager's situation. If they see the revealed roles, they can't completely trust everyone, but after seeing that no revealed PRs are dieing, you can pretty much trust everyone on that revealed list now. This effectively lets everyone know what you know and will now follow everything you say.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:54 pm

ohhh kay.... You could try to convince me or the others. Osha even said that she didn't fully trust me and you could have used that to put her and mark against me. Nobody will ever fully trust me even when I'm an un counter claimed PR lol
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:55 pm

Prospering wrote:Davis you need to stop getting so worked up dude, I asked rawr and Austin for their roles and that was it lol. It's not at all cheating and it gives mafia a chance, maybe you should kill me n1. It's easy to find scum because people like you are very obvious when you are asked questions when your mafia. I don't care if I get respect or not I honestly don't care about props. You and sonrio were pretty much just laying low and lynching people randomly this game. You should have claimed a PR or something to gain trust from people and get them to tell you important information like who the PR's are. Mafia is more than just a game of claiming to be a PR and leading a lynch.

The fact that you asked PZ and Austin makes it no different. That instantly gives you all the information you need. How were we supposed to know that you were rolefishing? Claiming a PR would literally be useless as I said because most people know the official roles already.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 10:57 pm

Prospering wrote:ohhh kay....  You could try to convince me or the others. Osha even said that she didn't fully trust me and you could have used that to put her and mark against me. Nobody will ever fully trust me even when I'm an un counter claimed PR lol

This doesn't really matter because she was a bulletprtoof and again, only one person.

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-09-09
Location : French Indochina.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Purple on August 27th 2014, 10:57 pm

ftr davis completely ignored me and did the n1 kill and i was going to suggest uv lol

Put yourselves in this position:
You're asked privately by someone on what your role is at the start of the game. You have no way of knowing whether they're Mafia or Town. Do you answer them?

_____________________________________________________________________
avatar
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Posts : 389
Join date : 2012-11-04
Location : Over There!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering on August 27th 2014, 10:58 pm

How would I know everyone..... Austin and Rawr were the only people I trusted and there were like 4 people left that I didn't know were clear or mafia. Those were u, VS, sonrio, and Osha. Austin and Rawr were the only people who knew my role so "Everyone knows everyones role" is incorrect
avatar
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Posts : 122
Join date : 2012-12-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum