TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure

Post by Gamzee Makara August 29th 2012, 7:03 pm

Hey guys, this is my 1st fanfic and I hope you guys like it! You guys can be part of the fanfic as well!!! The list on the bottom will be the characters and whos gonna play as them. Anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy it!
The Characters

The Team

Aura (Lucario) = TheTrainerExpert
Crystal (Glaceon) = Toadette
Natalie (Gardevoir) = Eliza
Andrew (Gengar) = Giratina720

Antagonists

Venom (Seviper) = Jinxx
Slash (Weavile) = Jayy
Chuck (Machamp) =
Blaze (Infernape) = Megagamer

Special Pokemon

Gracidea (Shaymin) = Gracie
Star (Jirachi) =
Shadow (Darkrai) =
Illusion (Zoroark) = Dahvie
Victory (Victini) =
Angel (Mew) =
Kyurem (Kyurem) =

I might add some more pokemon so this wont be all.

If u have any questions, just pm me or reply on this thread!

Last edited by Rosalind on August 30th 2012, 6:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure

Post by TheAmazingRaceFan August 29th 2012, 9:46 pm

I'll be Andrew if i call
TheAmazingRaceFan
TheAmazingRaceFan
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: The Last Adventure

Post by Gamzee Makara August 29th 2012, 10:01 pm

Now the story....begins!
It has been 3 years since our heroes have saved the world from Darkrai's destruction. They have been chilling in their base, eating gummis and starring at the glisening sea.

"Yo Aura, where are those gummi drinks at?" asked Crystal, the Glaceon.
"...Crystal...do you know what today is?" asked Aura, the Lucario, as he meditates.
"Yeah, Wednesday, now where are those damn Gummi drink?!" she asked as she searches for the drinks.
"Today is our 5th anniversary of our exploration," Aura said as he gets up from the ground. "I think we should go celebrate!"
Crystal stares at Aura like if he was crazy. "Ok, but where should we go? Treasure Town is not really a place for celebrations, and I'm definately not going to that stupid Guild again with that dumb Wigglytuff and that stupid parrot!"
"Hmmm...well...how about the beach? We love going there when we were pre-evolved!" said Aura he looks at the seashore from the mouth of Sharpedo's Bluff
"Ok, I would like to see some Krabby making bubbles all over the seashore, they look great when they are near the water!" said Crystal as she got the exploration bag and a couple of Gummis.
So they head out, ready to go to the beach, but when they will arrive...the place won't be like before......
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara August 30th 2012, 12:51 pm

As our heroes walk to the beach...
"GUYS!!! Over Here!!! Quickly!!" exclamed Andrew the Gengar as he runs from the beach
"Whoa, calm down buddy, what's wrong? Did dugtrio go into the sea again?" asked Crystal sarcasticly.
"No, WORSE!!! Follow me!" exclaimed Andrew as he runs quickly to the beach.
"Geez, what's the matter with him? He must have dropped his journal into Beach Cave again and is "too scared" to go in there," said Crystal
"hmmm...well lets go check it out," said Aura.
As the heroes and their pal Andrew run as fast as they can to the beach...
"LOOK!!" said Andrew as he points to a strange thing in the sand.
They all walk close to it and asked "What is it?"
But once Aura looked closely..."NATALIE!!!"
The thing was Natalie the Gardevoir, Aura's childhood friend.
"AURA SPHERE!" Exclaimed Aura as he used the move.
All the seaweed and sand was driven away
"...a-aura?, w-where am I?" asked Natalie as she tries to get up.
"No time to talk, we must go to the base so you can heal." said Aura as he picks her up and takes her to the base.

As our heroes go to the base, what will they learn from Natalie, has something tried to attack her? or was she drifted from the sea?
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara September 1st 2012, 3:54 pm

As our heroes take Natalie the Gardevoir to the base, the handled her some Oran Berries and some Apples
"Natalie....w-what happened?" asked Aura as he sat next to Natalie.
"I-I don't know...all I remember was that I was walking around the beach and something attacked me," said Natalie as she tries to relax.
"What did the pokemon look like?" asked Crystal.
"I don't know...but it had sharp claws and they felt cold." said Natalie as she shows everyone her wounds.
"Slash...it must be him...did you see any other pokemon, Natalie?" asked Aura.
"yes...there were three more...one looked like a snake...one with many arms...and one with flames." said Natalie as she looks at the beautiful sunset.
"Venom, Chuck, and Blaze....those crooks..we must find them!" exclaimed Crystal "...but...maybe tomorrow"
"I agree, Crystal, tomorrow we will go find them a show them how important Natalie is!" exclaimed Aura as he stood up.
"Come on, Aura, Im not that important." said Natalie as she tries to stand up.
"Yes you are! We are all important!" exclaimed Aura as he tried to cheer Natalie up.
"We will show those crooks how amazing we are, no one can stop us!"
"YEAH!" everyone else exclaimed

Tomorrow shall be a new day for our heroes. Will they ever find those crooks and if they do, will they defeat them?
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara September 4th 2012, 11:33 pm

The next morning....

"EVERYONE WAKE UP!!!!" said Crystal with a megaphone. "RISE AND SHINE!!!"
"Ugh...who said that we needed Loudred over here to wake us up?" asked Natalie as she tried to get up from bed.
"Come on, it's 9:00AM and we need to stop that stupid team!" exclaimed Crystal as she pulls everyone up from bed. "Come on! I'll be waiting outside and you all be ready soon or I'll just beat them up by myself!"
"Ugh...come on guys...lets go find them." said Aura as he grabs the explorer bag.

So our heroes head out to search for the team when suddenly...
"AURA!!!! CRYSTAL!!!!" said two voices from affar.
"What the....ok who threw a X eye seed at me?" asked Crystal as she searches for the two voice.
"OVER HERE!!!"
As they walked over there...there were two Azumarills next to the bank. It was the Azumarill bros!
"Hey Aura and Crystal! How are you all?" asked the youngest of the two brothers.
"We are all good, do you by chance know where Slash and the gang are at?" asked Aura politely to the bros.
"Yes they went towards the Guild a few seconds ago!" said the older brother as he pointed the way.
"thank you" said Aura as he shook the Azumarills hands and rans towards the Guild, but sure enough...

"Well, well, well...if it isn't Aura and the gang...its been a while.." said Slash the Weavile glaring at Aura. "how long has it been? 3 years maybe?"
"Actually yesterday since you attacked one of our members!" exclaimed Aura angrily.
"Oh....I took care of thatzzzzzz...." said Venom the Seviper as he swirled around Natalie. "That crazy young pokemon wasssss just in my way when i wassssss sssssssslithering my way back to the bassssse"
"Whatever...but why are you at the Guild? Did Guildmaster asked you to get Perfect Apples like your slave again?" asked Crystal as she winked at Weavile.
"No...haven't you heard of the news?" asked Weavile.
"News?" said everyone curiously.
"Ugh...just follow us!" said Weavile as he went down the ladder.

What is this news they are speaking of? Has evil returned? Is someone in danger?
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara September 15th 2012, 4:42 pm

As they went to the 3rd floor of the guild...

"There they are, yup yup!" exclaimed Bidoof as he saw Aura and the gang climbing down the ladder.
"Hey! Long time no see, Bidoof!" exclaimed Crystal as she hugged Bidoof.
"EVERYONE, WE ARE ABOUT TO BEGIN" said Loudred.
"*sigh* He had never changed" said Aura.

As Chatot appeared from the Guildmaster's Room...

"Ok, thank you everyone for coming, this is very important to our exploration teams, so listen up!" said Chatot.

Guildmaster Wigglytuff appeared

"Ahhh...hello everyone! Nice to see you all here!" said Wigglytuff with a Perfect Apple in his hand.
"Nice to see you too, Guildmaster, now what's going on? Is Shadow back? Is Manaphy sick again? Is evil back!?" asked Natalie as she worried.
"Oh nonononono! I just wanna tell you guys about the new race!" said Wigglytuff as he hugged Natalie for comfort.
"Race? I thought you said that evil was back, Guildmaster." said Slash.
"No, I said that it wouldn't be fun without Aura and the gang to enter the race" said Wigglytuff.
"Well...what are we suppose to do for this race?" asked Aura.
"For this race, you have to go through many trials to meet different legendary pokemon! As you meet them, they will give you a special gift!" exclaimed Wigglytuff as he bit into the perfect apple.
"A-are they evil pokemon?" asked Andrew, shivering.
"Maybe....but you guys can handle it x3" said Wigglytuff.
"So...how many pokemon do we need to meet?" asked Aura.
"There are 7 legendary pokemon to meet in all, after you get all the items, meet me back here, ok?" said Wigglytuff as he bit into the perfect apple again.
"OK!" exclaimed everyone.
"Good! The race starts in 3 days, good luck to all!" exclaimed Wigglytuff as he finished his perfect apple and goes back to his room.
"Wow a race! And we can meet all sorts of pokemon! This will be awesome!" exclaimed Natalie.
"But we need to be prepared...tomorrow we shall train and get items for the race." said Aura.
"What items?" asked Andrew.
"Reviver Seeds, Oran Berries, Apples, and maybe a couple of X-eye seeds and sleep seeds." said Aura.
"Ok!" said everyone.

As our heroes leave the Guild they thought, how will we train for the race? and how can we get all these items in 3 days? and what will we find when we start the race?
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire September 23rd 2012, 12:03 pm

wow good story
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara September 26th 2012, 10:47 pm

Sadly, this Fanfic is now cancelled, but I will tell the ending and make a new one. So pretty much, both teams have all the 7 items/moves/watever and Kyurem steals Natalie and Slash. The two teams help take back those two and defeat Kyurem and both teams win the race. Now my next Fanfic will pretty much be the story about my character.
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire September 28th 2012, 8:12 am

Well that was sad, but let a mod close the thread for you Sad
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down