TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The fall

Go down

The fall Empty The fall

Post by Dustin <3 Ami November 27th 2012, 12:02 am

First of all I changed the last names of these people including me. These things happened to me so please don't disrespect this. This is like a personal thoughts, so tell me what you think. I will update this while I go through the major days that made me what I did.

Nov 23
Why is this world so cruel and unfair? Why am I treated like this? Why am I forced to live in this world? Why does no one even care or love me? My parents think I'm going through a phase. My friends I don't know what to call them, don't talk to me anymore.First just to break my sking but then to make it bleed, and bleed until I had my first scare.I fell dirty doing it, but it takes away what people call me. "Emo ****er, get the hell away from us. We hate you,the world hates you. Look at you are just a ****ing waste of space. So get the **** out of my sight Emo" I started to cry when I was yelled at like that. "Oh don't cry you emo, nothing hurts you, you wired ****er" Yes, that's what they called me Alexei. I hope they change their mind.

Information
Diary name: Alexei
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down