TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity

+3
Evolution Master
Dustin <3 Ami
Okami Kelvina
7 posters

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity Empty Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity

Post by Okami Kelvina December 20th 2012, 6:56 pm

So.... I just found this news checking Serebii.net... http://serebii.net/index2.shtml

Apparently, we are getting the next PMD Game soon. To be honest, I am glad there is going to be a next PMD Game. What are your hopes on it and do you think it will be worthy to buy and a nice addition to the PMD Series?

Personally, I really hope the game will utilize the 3DS features a lot. Unfortunately, it's only for the 3DS. Good music and Good Storyline is all I ask for the new PMD Game.

~Miyuki Frostleaf
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 20th 2012, 11:43 pm

YES! YES! YES YES! /caps off. So happy
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon - Gates to Infinity

Post by Evolution Master December 21st 2012, 2:06 am

I've been following this game since it was been released in Japan a few weeks ago. I definitely do appreciate the release of a new Mystery Dungeon game; however, this game so far appears to be quite a disappointment so far.

Some elements that have been staples to the series such as hunger (meaning food is now removed), IQ skills (not sure about this one tbh), and genders have been removed from the game. Additionally, only about 144 Pokemon exist within the game apparently (mostly 5th gen) if the news remains correct from the release which is disappointing as the previous games consisted of nearly all the Pokemon (sans some legendaries). Also the aspect of only 5 available starters is a bit saddening as well. I'm not trying to be a downer (which I probably am at the moment); however, I feel rather disappointed in the game so far.

Let's just hope the story goes on to being great. That's one of the aspects of PMD that has always been respected from the Pokemon fanbase.
Evolution Master
Evolution Master
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

http://gamerzuniverse2.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by VulpineKeyBlader December 21st 2012, 11:45 pm

I cant wait. Hurry up, MARCH!
VulpineKeyBlader
VulpineKeyBlader
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire December 24th 2012, 3:30 pm

Uh, I guess so. but I agree with everything EM said. =/
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ValuableVictini December 27th 2012, 3:43 pm

I've never been a fan of the PMD series, but I think this game should change my mind, or at least influence it.
ValuableVictini
ValuableVictini
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikorin January 5th 2013, 7:00 pm

I so cannot wait for this game! OSHAWOTT IS going to be in a PMD game. Finally! My first actual Pokemon game was mystery blue so seeing oshawott here is great. I also love the idea of a more 3D game.
Mikorin
Mikorin
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down