TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

+10
Ash Ketchum
Misty
SuperSceptile
Pokemon73
Austin
VulpineKeyBlader
Mikorin
Prospering
TheXWalkthrough1
Toadette
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] Empty Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by Toadette September 5th 2014, 10:47 pm

Making this early asap once the other mafia game is over.

Welcome to the next mafia game in this abandon X's Forums Mafia Liar (secretly a Hollywood theater but jk)! This is a custom setup made by yours truly, toadette! This mafia game is going to be more different than any other game you played (expect the roles lol). This unexpected mafia tale begins in a mysterious murder spread in Pallet Town where 7 people are potential suspects. Officer Jenny is trying to find two people (aka. mafia) who has done all of murders in Pallet Town. Will the remaining citizens (town) of Pallet Town win this vast crazy hell murder or the murderers (mafia) kill the remaining Pallet Town town survivors?

Current record:
Town 3 - 2 Mafia

---

First things first, the rules of this game.

-> Mafia Section Guidelines/Rules thread apply in here.
-> Once after you join this mafia game, you will have to post for votes, night actions, or anything related to this mafia game in your assigned account. This means you can't post (expect signing up this game) in your main account so you need to frequently log out and log in those accounts. It's kinda a pain but you will get used of it.

Assigned Accounts (aka. list of suspects)
1. Ash Ketchum
2. Gary Oak
3. Misty
4. Brock
5. Professor Oak
6. Delia Ketchum
7. Tracey Sketchit

-> In your assigned account, do NOT reveal your main account name because it will totally ruin the purpose of this game. We want to try to be hidden as possible so discuss those somewhere else, but not in this thread, PMs, or the forums chatbox.
-> Night and day phase last no longer than 48 hours. UNLESS everyone already voted nor all PRs and Mafia made their action.
-> If you want to vote to lynch someone, then use the bb code for bold.
-> If you're dead, you may not give the alive players hints or anything. However, you may post one message that isn't a hint in red text.
-> Screenshots are not allowed, because if it was allowed everyone would just be posting screenshots of their roles and make quick work of the Mafia, which isn't fun at all.

Roles:

Town
Villager x2 - Does absolutely nothing!
Miller x1 - Does absolutely nothing too! Known to self as Villager. Will be revealed as Miller if killed by the Mafia. Will be revealed as Vanilla Mafia if lynched.
Oracle x1 - Chooses one person each night. When the oracle dies, the chosen person's role will be revealed to all. (Power Role)

ONE OF THESE POWER ROLES ARE RANDOMLY RANDOMIZED!

Watcher x1 - Chooses one person each night, he will learn who visits that person at night (Power Role).
OR
Vigilante x1 - Once during the game, the Vigilante may decide choose to kill someone during the night (Power Role).

Mafia
Vanilla Mafia x1 - May choose one person to kill every night.
Janitor x1 - Once during the game, the Janitor may choose to hide the role of the person they kill. That person's role will only be known to the Janitor (Power Role).

---

So what are you waiting for? SIGN UP NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

1. TheXWalkthrough1
2. Prospering
3. PrincessWott
4. VulpineKeyBlader
5. Austin
6. Pokemon73
7. SuperSceptile

Last edited by toadette on September 10th 2014, 12:59 am; edited 17 times in total
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] Empty Re: Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 September 5th 2014, 10:49 pm

I'm totally in this one.
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] Empty Re: Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by Prospering September 5th 2014, 10:49 pm

HYPE HYPE LYLO DAY 1 :/
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikorin September 5th 2014, 10:53 pm

YES WAITING FOR THIS

Can I have one and customize it for that character though??
Mikorin
Mikorin
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by VulpineKeyBlader September 5th 2014, 11:49 pm

ill try this one

in
VulpineKeyBlader
VulpineKeyBlader
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin September 5th 2014, 11:56 pm

Sounds interesting m8

I'm in ;D
Austin
Austin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zackezon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pokemon73 September 6th 2014, 8:38 pm

I'm in

Pokemon73
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering September 8th 2014, 1:20 pm

Dead
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperSceptile September 8th 2014, 8:57 pm

K im gonna join this.

SuperSceptile

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 9th 2014, 11:12 pm

tmw we don't have 8 players

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] Tumblr_natur8bIuJ1rvbl4vo2_500

Cutting down to 7 players (sadly remove Daisy Oak :'( ) and remove one villager.

ROLES AND ASSIGNED ACCOUNTS ARE SENT!
READY!
SET!
GO!
NIGHT 1 BEGINS!

DO NOT TALK DURIN THE NIGHT PHASES!
YOU ALL HAVE 48 HOURS TO SENT ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS!
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering September 10th 2014, 7:59 pm

Moist
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 10th 2014, 8:15 pm

hi
please refrain posting in this thread during the night phase
ty
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 11th 2014, 12:02 am

Tomorrow at 10:12 PM EST of my time which is less than 24 hours is end of Night 1. I still don't have ALL of the night actions from our beloved PRs and the mafia.

If I don't get all the night actions for this night after the deadline. I am forced to godkill someone so please. Do it asap before the deadline hits!
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 11th 2014, 8:09 pm

YOU KNOW I'M IMPATIENT AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR LONG SO I HAVE TO GODKILL BECAUSE ONE OF THE MAFIA IS MAKING THIS NIGHT TOO LONG FFS.

toadette can't believe this night is taking too long so the magical host just came in the Pallet Town as a regular average Toadette. Toady came to the Ketchum's house and magically enters door since she can't wake up Ash Ketchum. Toady has found Delia Ketchum's room and she is hugging her mop in her bed. She's in romantically in love with her mop.

Toady reacted, Wtf is this....? Okay, I can't stand this shit.

Toady came close to Delia.
Toady godkills Delia by her pink axe to suffer her punishment.
Toady destory her mop by her axe. Then finally she gets a looseleaf and wrote,

"YOUR MAFIA FRIEND HAS DIED IN VAIN!"

Therefore, Delia Ketchum, the Janitor has been godkilled!

1. Ash Ketchum
2. Gary Oak
3. Misty
4. Brock
5. Professor Oak
6. Delia Ketchum - Godkilled in N1 - Janitor
7. Tracey Sketchit

DAY 1 COMMENCE!
YOU ALL HAVE 48 HOURS TO VOTE SOMEONE OUT SO GOGOGO!

*Note: You must use your assigned account to reply to this day phase. DO NOT POST WITH YOUR ORIGINAL ACCOUNT TYVM!
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 11th 2014, 9:20 pm

Is this just going to be a random lynch? Cause really, there's nothing else we can do about this.
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Ketchum September 11th 2014, 9:25 pm

We gotta believe we are they very best and choose someone to lynch!
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Sketchit September 11th 2014, 9:48 pm

Not exactly much we can do about this, really. Random lynch sounds good in my opinion.
Tracey Sketchit
Tracey Sketchit

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 11th 2014, 10:13 pm

We could ask the oracle to out for information, but that's if they didn't pick Delia.

And any ideas for who we should lynch if we were to random lynch it?
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Sketchit September 11th 2014, 10:29 pm

Outing as Oracle. And no I did not pick Delia.
Tracey Sketchit
Tracey Sketchit

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 11th 2014, 10:37 pm

Oracle is not an investigative role, they only get information when killed at night or lynch. Oracle outing would be good so we could have a clear for the random lynch.
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 11th 2014, 11:21 pm

Should we just lynch Tracey then? It would make sense to.
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock September 11th 2014, 11:27 pm

Well this lynch will be hard.... I'll just lynch with you guys when you decide because I'm clueless.
Brock
Brock

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 12:06 am

The problem with lynching the oracle is that we lose a clear and if we don't hit the mafia all we will get is a clear or if we are lucky mafia. I suppose we could and then the watcher can out their information. If your a watcher and someone that you visit visits nobody then that means that they are innocent. Now if there is a vigilante
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 12:16 am

vigilante can kill tonight if they choose to, thats if there is a vig of course. We have a free mislynch and free vig kill the problem is if we mislynch and vig kill we will be at 3 way lylo which turns in to a guessing game at that point unless if a PR has revealed information regarding one being guilty/inno.
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 12th 2014, 12:38 am

Professor Oak wrote: If your a watcher and someone that you visit visits nobody then that means that they are innocent.

That isn't what the watcher does. This is:

Watcher x1 - Chooses one person each night, he will learn who visits that person at night (Power Role).

Also, hopefully the oracle didn't pick the vigilante/watcher but I think we should lynch just for a a confirmed innocent or a confirmed mafia.
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next