TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

+10
Ash Ketchum
Misty
SuperSceptile
Pokemon73
Austin
VulpineKeyBlader
Mikorin
Prospering
TheXWalkthrough1
Toadette
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by Brock September 15th 2014, 8:16 pm

Yes I agree I suspect Gary a lot also.

Lynch Gary Motherfucking Oak
Brock
Brock

Back to top Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by Ash Ketchum September 15th 2014, 9:46 pm

lynch Gary

3-0 town wins
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 15th 2014, 10:35 pm

The Town has deicded to whoop against Gary Oak and lynched his ass.
Officer Jenny saw he was one of the mafia! Officer Jenny gets a gun and shoot at Gary Oak.
Gary Oak, the Vanilla Mafia has died!
Town wins!

JUSTICE HAS BEEN SERVED!

Time to reveal who were the members under those Pokemon characters!

1. Ash Ketchum (Pokemon73) - Villager
2. Gary Oak (TheXWalkthrough1) - Lynched in D2 - Vanilla Mafia
3. Misty (PrincessWott) - Watcher
4. Brock (Austin) - Villager
5. Professor Oak (Prospering) - Killed in N2 - Miller
6. Delia Ketchum (SuperSceptile) - Godkilled in N1 - Janitor
7. Tracey Sketchit (VulpineKeyBlader) - Lynched in D1 - Oracle

---

my reaction to the mafia not even effortlessly trying to win
also no cleaned in n1 cost the game
Spoiler:
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 September 16th 2014, 9:05 am

I'll be honest here, I didn't like this game. Not because I lost or anything. It was because of the alternate accounts. Like seriously, unless you have a disguiser or mastermind, there's no point in using alternate accounts. It was really tedious to just log in and out every time I got here and I just lost motivation to play this game in general.

Don't use alternate accounts unless the setup has a role that requires you to switch your identity.

Edit:

Toadette wrote:also no cleaned in n1 cost the game

Not really. This setup was very Mafia sided, if you ask me. I could've claimed watcher first on d2 before anyone else did, and then have the town lynch between me and the real watcher. Even without the n1 kill and the janitor clean, I may have been able to win if I actually posted.
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering September 16th 2014, 1:34 pm

I knew X killed me when he asked for who I was. He should have killed the oracle clear and claimed watcher next day. I knew osha was misty from the start :^)
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 16th 2014, 1:59 pm

TheXWalkthrough1 wrote:I'll be honest here, I didn't like this game. Not because I lost or anything. It was because of the alternate accounts. Like seriously, unless you have a disguiser or mastermind, there's no point in using alternate accounts. It was really tedious to just log in and out every time I got here and I just lost motivation to play this game in general.

Don't use alternate accounts unless the setup has a role that requires you to switch your identity.

Tbh, I want to make it unique and different then the previous mafia games. I honestly think that using same accounts under their same name is meh.... That's why I want to make this game assuming as this is a murder case in the Pokemon world. I wish I could use this for upcoming mafia games that I'm hosting but not Pokemon related. However after this, I have to rethink something that would make this game a lot easier and enjoyable.

I have warned in the OP that it will be tedious to log in and log out to your alternate and original accounts.

Edit:

Toadette wrote:also no cleaned in n1 cost the game

Not really. This setup was very Mafia sided, if you ask me. I could've claimed watcher first on d2 before anyone else did, and then have the town lynch between me and the real watcher. Even without the n1 kill and the janitor clean, I may have been able to win if I actually posted.

From what I think this game, yes this is mafia sided. I would use something else other than the Janitor (previously it was the Hooker but eh). Changing Janitor to Hooker doesn't make a different still it's mafia sided.

My response are in bold.
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin September 16th 2014, 5:49 pm

tfw I didn't know that UV was even in this game.
Austin
Austin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zackezon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 September 17th 2014, 6:25 am

Prospering wrote:I knew X killed me when he asked for who I was. He should have killed the oracle clear and claimed watcher next day. I knew osha was misty from the start :^)

The thing is, there was still a watcher and the watcher was very likely to watch the oracle's clear. That's why I decided to kill you instead.
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3