TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions!

4 posters

Go down

Questions! Empty Questions!

Post by TinyJeshire November 2nd 2012, 5:14 pm

1. I was just wondering if normal members can post here to help other members. Like I did with Bree's. If not, staff can delete my post.

If the answer to #1 is "Yes" then answer the next question.

2. Can you leave the questions/threads here open. Other people wanna discuss about the situation,too. Just because staff gave their opinion does'nt mean other don't wanna. Unless it is like "How do you close a poll" or something like that. but if a thread was like "Should we make a goodbye/I'll be gone thread" (Which does exist xD) it should be open for normal members to give your opinion on it. (That thread to me is unless Btw.)

Thanks,
~Bond~
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Questions! Empty Re: Questions!

Post by Davismt November 2nd 2012, 6:09 pm

Well, Bond, here's the thing about that second request... Even if you were able to give your opinion on the suggestion threads, I don't think it would change the opinion/decision of the staff members, therefore, making it pointless to even to state your opinion. If the suggestion is reasonable, then the staff members will think about it, but if it is something that is a unanimous No, then any normal members opinions won't make a difference. Can you see what I'm trying to say here?

Now, about that first one...
I'm assuming you mean like help them out as in "How do I close a poll?" or something along those lines. If you are, then that may be fine, but only if you are CERTAIN you know the answer to the problem. If you do not know FOR CERTAIN, then leave it to the staff. I'm sure that this can be done if the other staff will agree.
Davismt
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire November 2nd 2012, 6:12 pm

Ok thank you Davis. That's what I mean like on Bree's problem no one answered then. And I know the answer so I answered for her. Then I questioned to myself "Am I alowed to do this" SO I made this thread.

I request to keep this thread unlocked so other staff or maybe normal memebrs can give their opinion on this topic.

Thx, so much.

~Bond~
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette November 2nd 2012, 6:58 pm

Bonddari wrote:1. I was just wondering if normal members can post here to help other members. Like I did with Bree's. If not, staff can delete my post.

Toady's Response! Uh, sure you can. The members are gladly to help other members suggestions, or just mainly to help each other out!

If the answer to #1 is "Yes" then answer the next question.

2. Can you leave the questions/threads here open. Other people wanna discuss about the situation,too. Just because staff gave their opinion does'nt mean other don't wanna. Unless it is like "How do you close a poll" or something like that. but if a thread was like "Should we make a goodbye/I'll be gone thread" (Which does exist xD) it should be open for normal members to give your opinion on it. (That thread to me is unless Btw.)

Toady's Response! No. The Staff has a good reason why your suggestion/questions/feedback threads are locked. We directly need to lock it because the staff and I feel it's not necessary to let the members reply about this suggestion whenver a Staff replys a good reason, not to. For rare occasions, if the staff said, "I think this is a pretty good idea." Then the thread will remain open for the members opinions. Then the admins will decide to take this affect ASAP. Otherwise, we just simply lock the thread with a good reason. You know what I'm talking about, Bond.

However, "Should we make a goodbye/I'll be gone" thread should be remain open by a Davis mistake. We'll let the member say about this suggestion, through.

Thanks,
~Bond~

My response is in bold. v.v
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire November 2nd 2012, 7:02 pm

Ok, Thanks again Mark-girl, Toadette.
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacee November 2nd 2012, 7:30 pm

EOD Lock
Spacee
Spacee
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davismt November 2nd 2012, 10:37 pm

Toadette wrote:

However, "Should we make a goodbye/I'll be gone" thread should be remain open by a Davis mistake. We'll let the member say about this suggestion, through.[/b]

What's that supposed to mean?
Davismt
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette November 2nd 2012, 11:09 pm

Davismt wrote:
Toadette wrote:

However, "Should we make a goodbye/I'll be gone" thread should be remain open by a Davis mistake. We'll let the member say about this suggestion, through.[/b]

What's that supposed to mean?

Clarfication.
I'm mean't to say that this suggestion is pretty interesting idea. I'll unlock the thread for more member opinions about this. But although some staff and some members disagree this idea. I'll locked again. :/
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down