TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

+2
Okami Kelvina
DarkSnow
6 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 10:53 pm

[I see...]
"What happened to you?" I asked.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 17th 2013, 10:53 pm

She sobbed and sobbed as a Gengar approached her. "Ah, what's wrong little girl?" She said nothing but sobbed on. Gengar smiled and put its hand on her side. Then he uses Dark Pulse, sending it through her body and opening a deep gash in her side. She screamed out in pain and the Gengar hid in the tree.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 11:27 pm

[Ferro, Aqua is sleeping atm. At this point in the R.P, he is supposed to be right behind you, so don't jump the gun just yet.]
Y:''Err... some freak whether thing, don't know how it happened don't know how you missed it. Shall we move on?''

M:''Audino... in the bea-*Violent caugh*-... in the beach cave... bring... her...'' The meganium took a deep breath, then lost consiousness.

[Hmm... well, i'm away to bed now. Saphira, maybe you could fill in as Aqua for now?]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

https://www.youtube.com/YukisCorner

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 18th 2013, 5:32 pm

[Thanks a LOT you 2 =C I told you, I have maths school for 2 days on my break cause of maths exam....*sigh*]

Kazu nodded as he ran into the forest and just as he was there...he saw a bleeding Lara.....he did not believe what he sees right now. A Gengar trying to destroy her....(Lara....why can't I say anything.....WHY?....I...) Kazu started feeling a bit dizzy and just when the diziness stopped, he looked rather cold...his Eyes turned into a Ice Blue colour as he teleports and used double team. "You....I won't forgive you...you hurt Lara.....PERISH WITHIN THE WIND!" He shouted full with rage. He used ThunderPunch repeatingly as he kicked the Gengar as well but without realizing...Kazu was out of control and kept attacking.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 18th 2013, 5:52 pm

"Kazu...." I mutter weakly. The Gengar smiles as Kazu attacks him. "Pathetic." It used Shadow Ball on Kazu and fleed. "Kazu...." I try to crawl to him. "Kazu..."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 18th 2013, 6:27 pm

(That freaking hurt....) he thought...he got up while stumbling and went to Lara and tripped right in front of her face to face. He got out an Oran Berry he had the whole time and putted it in Lara's mouth. "You better chew and eat it, or I will have to spoon feed you" he said in a weak voice with a weak smile. (Crap...I am going to kick that Gengar's face off next time I see him....)

Last edited by HyperChaosLugia on February 18th 2013, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wrote stripped instead of tripped xD)
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 18th 2013, 6:37 pm

[You stripped right in front of his face? Come on, show some courtesy XD]
''Alright, Audino it is then.'' I turned to Saphira and said ''Well, I'm going. You coming or are you going to stay here and look after her?''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 18th 2013, 6:40 pm

"I think I will go with you, Yuki." I said, "You could use the help and I am certain Meganium will be fine..."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 18th 2013, 6:43 pm

I try to eat it but can't just can't. "Kazu.....I...I can't..." I try again but drop the berry. "Kazu......I.....I...want................fall asleep......" I try to reach for him but grow fainter and fainter. "Ka.....zu....."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 18th 2013, 6:59 pm

[ >w>] Kazu frowned at her and got up and has Lara in his arms. He let a tear slip out of his eye as he didn't realize it, he was using Healing Pulse on Lara[Bye bye Double Team xP]
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 18th 2013, 7:06 pm

I started feeling better when Kazu used Heal Pulse on me. "Thank you.....Kazu..." I mutter weakly and then see the world getting darker around me until I pass out.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 18th 2013, 7:31 pm

Kazu sighed and got up. He chomped the Berry at once and carried Lara on his back to the beach, without realising, they were spied by the Gengar, he cackled a bit and disappeared in the shadow of the forests. Right when Kazu and Lara got at the beach, he set Lara besides him under a tree and gets some rest too...
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 18th 2013, 7:41 pm

I lay there next to Kazu and breath slowly and deeply. I roll around in my sleep and end up curling up in Kazu. "Kazu......" I mumbel in my sleep.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 18th 2013, 8:30 pm

''Well, let's be off then. We should probably get back before the others, and in time to save her.''

I then turned and took of sprinting, before tripping in the exact same place I did the first time.

''Ugh... not again...'' I looked down to see that there was actually some kind of Bracelet at my feet. ''Odd...''.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 18th 2013, 8:42 pm

I noticed Yuki trip again at the same spot as before, and now was wondering how the heck she tripped twice at the same spot. "Umm... exactly how do you trip TWICE in the same spot?" I asked Yuki, soon noticing a little bracelet at her feet. "What's that Yuki?"
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 18th 2013, 8:59 pm

I have no idea... It's some sort of bracelet. Looks quite pretty actually. *Picks it up and shows it to Saphira*
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 18th 2013, 9:06 pm

"So pretty...." I said, mesmerized by the Snowflake design of the bracelet. "Are you gonna keep it? I REALLY want it...."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 18th 2013, 9:18 pm

I blinked in surprise. ''Err... yes, of course! It's already attacked me twice so I don't see a reason for me to keep it!'' I laughed and handed it to her. ''Well then, let's get going!'' I say, and start walking towards a the cave.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 18th 2013, 9:21 pm

As I took the bracelet and put it on one of my legs I swear I felt some kind of evil power as I put it in place on my right foreleg. I didn't think much of it at this time and decided to follow Yuki into the Beach Cave.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 19th 2013, 4:41 pm

I walked in and got teleported again. I landed in a square room with two pathways leading out of it. There was a sleeping Lileep in the corner and some coins lying right beside me. I picked up the coins and put them in my pocket, then turned around to wait for Saphira.

[Ok, so I thought allot about the layout of the dungeons, and basically I decided that the real sizes would be to long. So I limited them to 1 floor each, although they will get bigger as we go along.]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 19th 2013, 5:03 pm

[OK Yuki, that will be fine.]

I soon arrived behind Yuki and prepared to start going through the cave. "Well, lets get going and find Audino, Yuki." I said. "Meganium is counting on us."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 19th 2013, 5:31 pm

I nodded and pointed to the lileep. ''I'm going to go and ask it for directions.'' I walked over to it and woke it up.

''Hello, could you he-OUCH!''

I yelled as it got up and slammed into me, knocking me back a little. ''Why you...'' I muttered, and used powder snow, freezing it in place.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 19th 2013, 5:50 pm

[That sounds good]
I toss and turn in my sleep as dark non-pokemon or human voice spoke to her. "Ah, so you thought you could hide? Ha! You cannot cheat me!" I jolted upright but sighed and laid down again. Closing my eyes, I fall sleep next to Kazu.

[Take a wild guess who that voice was]
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 19th 2013, 6:04 pm

"Why did that Pokemon just attack us on the spot?" I asked Yuki. "It doesn't seem safe here..."\

[I am guessing.... Saphira! When she gets turned temporarily evil. Razz (It's something me and Yuki has gotten planned, Dustin. Razz)]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 19th 2013, 7:26 pm

[I think it was the gengar, Saphira...]
''I have no idea. Just another thing we need to ask some Meganium, I guess. Anyway, let's move on...''

I looked left and right, trying to decide which passage to take. Eventually I just took one of the coins from my pocket and flipped it.

''Left it is then!'' I say and walk down the dark passage.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next