TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

+2
Okami Kelvina
DarkSnow
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 11th 2013, 7:52 pm

She looked around and said "Where is my bone?" She looked around and saw it in Absol's mouth. She charged him and used Headbutt so he would drop her bone. Picking it up she tried to run but was swept off her feet by Razor Wind. "UGH, SO USELESS"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon - Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 4 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by DarkSnow February 11th 2013, 7:58 pm

''Damn it all!'' I stopped Kazu.
''Nevermind, we need to get Lara!''

Running back, Yuki jumped and hit the absol with a critical ice punch. Although it's health was barely touched, it staggered back a little and let Lara loose.
''Grab her and run, Kazu.'' She said, smiling, before she turned to the absol and ran in the opposite direction, taunting it to catch her.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

https://www.youtube.com/YukisCorner

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 11th 2013, 8:03 pm

Kazu growled and sent a rapid Magical Leaf at the Absol, and ran for Lara and teleported constantly. He teleported after Yuki and caught up with Saphira and teleported again which ended up outside of the dungeon with all of them. He panted with his glare for a few seconds and then ended up falling over losing conscious.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 11th 2013, 8:06 pm

She saw Kazu hit the ground and started to cry. "It's all my fault!" Then taking off running from the group she slumps against a tree. Crying in her hands, she curls up in a ball. "Useless.."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 11th 2013, 8:22 pm

As I was blindly running away from whatever that thing chasing us was, I didn't see a random Pokemon sleeping on the floor, tripping me and flipping several times in the air before hitting a wall, knocking me unconscious.

[Time for some of Saphira's memory as Daughter of the Sun to return. ^w^ (she can't make sense of it yet. xP) Also, I guess Yuki, Lara and Kazu will see Saphira unconscious next to the FINAL staircase in the first dungeon.]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 11th 2013, 8:37 pm

[Saphira, you realise that Aqua teleported us all outside the dungeon, right?]
Panting, I looked after Lara. I glanced at Kazu and gave a helpless shrug.
''Lara, don't be silly.'' I said, staggering towards her.
''This is a team effort, and we know that you would be lost without your bone. Trust me, your far from useless. Heck you were the only one to deal damage to the absol! Now come on, we need to check on Kazu and Saphira.''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 11th 2013, 8:42 pm

[Yeah, sorry, I didn't read... xD]
I woke up a while later after some kind of weird vision I plan on explaining at a later time, when we had an actual place to live. "I remember getting knocked unconscious in that cave we were in, Kazu." I said looking at him, "Where are we now?"
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 11th 2013, 9:04 pm

"Yuki......I feel like I met you before..." She said following Yuki to Kazu and Saphira. "Maybe I could heal...."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 11th 2013, 9:11 pm

"ZZzzzzzZzzzzz"......Kazu is fast asleep smiling....[xD Carefree much? >w>]
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 12th 2013, 1:27 am

When I saw Kazu asleep and ignoring me, my anger spiked. Following my instinct, I used my tail, which was now covered in a metallic sheen, and hit Kazu, sending him to a somewhat close by tree and knocking him unconscious. "Grrrrr!" I growled, NEVER.IGNORE.ME!!" The resulting fallen tree left Lara and Yuki dumbfounded.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 12th 2013, 5:51 pm

She turned to see a tree about to fall on them. Her natural instinct makes her push Yuki out of the way. Then laying flat on the ground to soften the blow of the tree, she stuck her bone into the ground so it could catch the tree.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 13th 2013, 7:13 pm

(What the hell?) thought Kazu teleporting dizzily. "What in the name of...wait no ignore that...instead, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR?!" complained Kazu with the http://i.animecrazy.net/Ichigo-funny%5B1%5D.jpg face. [Comic fight time? >w>]
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 14th 2013, 2:10 pm

I looked at Kazu's face and burst out laughing. ''That was brilliant!'' I said to Saphira. Then grinning at them all I said, ''Guess she isn't as shy as we thought Wink Better not ignore her again, Kazu!''

Chuckling, Yuki helped up Lara and retrieved her bone, using powder snow to freeze the tree in place.

''But back on topic. It's almost night and we haven't even left this beach. Maybe we should go towards that mountain path?''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 14th 2013, 7:18 pm

Kazu looked up at the sky and gave Saphira his 'I am going to kill you in your sleep' glare and made her trip with confusion...finally he said "We might as well go there...but...if we go into the mountains now, when it gets dark, we might get ambushed....so I think we should go into the forest to rest up and gather food too....." he said thoughtfully.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 14th 2013, 7:34 pm

"Pfft... it's your fault for going to sleep and ignoring me when I was TRYING to ask you a question, Kazu!" I retorted, still upset. "Anyway, I agree, we should stay in the forest for tonight, or do you have other plans, Yuki?"
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 14th 2013, 8:13 pm

She smiles and thanks Yuki. Listening to them plan made her feel lonely again and she asked "How about we find a town? I think Pokemon are smart enough to build them. After all, that Absol got me and Kazu separated."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 14th 2013, 8:33 pm

''Nah'' I said to Lara. ''It's fast approaching night, so we may not be able to find one. In any case, it's between food in the forest or shelter in the mountain. Of course, we could always stay here. Nothing could sneak up on us and we could fish in the sea, though it would be cold. What do you guy's think?'' For some reason when Yuki said this, a fine white mist had began to for around her, and dissapeared when she stopped talking.

[My thinking mist ; )]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 14th 2013, 8:42 pm

[LolYuki]
"Well Alright then Yuki, if you say it's safe, I believe you...." I said and yawned before lying down on the ground, the four legged way.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 14th 2013, 8:53 pm

Kazu sighed wondering on what happened...he does not remember much on what he did...(After getting mad....why can't I remember??) he thought confusingly. "Well....time for me to make a sand castle shelter...." he started making a sand cave but decided to make a sand castle that is around 3 meters with confusion and exhaustingly fell asleep at the entrance.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 14th 2013, 8:58 pm

I smiled and gestured for Lara to come over aswell. ''Why don't you go inside? You've had a long day.'' I say to her, smiling, then I gently push Kazu inside.

''I'll take watch out here, you go on inside aswell.'' I say to Saphira, then sit down outside the castle and start doodling in the sand.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 14th 2013, 9:06 pm

She walked over to Yuki and shuck her head. "I'm fine, I had worse..." She hugged Yuki and said timidly "Th-thank you...."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 15th 2013, 1:07 pm

Umm... sure thing Yuki.." I said, heading inside. "To be honest, I think we will be fine without keeping watch..." I then muttered to myself, before finding some place I wanted to sleep.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 15th 2013, 2:29 pm

I smiled at Lara. ''Now worries, but even still we have a long day tomorrow. Try and catch up on some rest, you were attacked after all.''

I then sat down as Lara went in, to be spoken to by Saphira. ''Well, yes the chances are low, however this was the reason we stayed here at all, so people couldn't sneak up on us. Bit useless if we're all sleeping, and we have absol to worry about. Besides, i'm an ice type and can't feel the cold. Not to mention I want to try and sort out a gameplan for tomorrow. Catch some rest OK?''

At this, Yuki turned to them all. ''I'll wake you lot at first light, so try and get to sleep as fast as possible.''

[By the way guy's, I want to point out i'm not in charge here. I'm unlike most people, if I make a rp I don't consider it mine, it belongs to everyone. So feel free to do whatever you want in the story. [Excluding gods for now] - I'll just be pointing out things that would ruin or disrupt the original idea.]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 15th 2013, 4:27 pm

[We understand, Snow. Anyway I will make loose references to Okami from time to time, but it won't play a major part until after we finish the main storyline.]

After I talked to Lara, I decided to go to sleep, I would explain my strange vision to Yuki, Kazu and Lara when we get a permanent place to stay. "Good night everyone!" I said, quickly falling asleep.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 16th 2013, 1:37 am

As she closed her eyes she fell into a sleep full of nightmares. She woke several times before deciding to walk. She lend against a tree and asked herself "What, what happened to me?"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next