TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuzlocke Challenge

3 posters

Go down

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty Nuzlocke Challenge

Post by BluJav333 November 23rd 2012, 1:55 pm

The basic rules are simple.

1: You may only catch the first Pokemon you see in each area. If it faints, runs away, or you run out of Pokeballs, TOO BAD. You don't get another chance.

2: Fainting = DEATH. A Pokemon that faints is to be released or perma-boxed ASAP, never to be used again.

Sounds simple, right? But it actually has a profound effect on the game.

Mostly due to the fact that you'll be using Pokemon you'd never even CONSIDER usually, but also due to how emotionally attached you get to them- especially since you never know when you'll have to say goodbye.

And BTW, you can add your own clauses and additional rules if you so desire, but those two rules MUST be in place.

Oh, and Nicknames. Nicknames EVERYWHERE. They help build emotional attachment.

Have fun! =3
BluJav333
BluJav333

Back to top Go down

Nuzlocke Challenge Empty Re: Nuzlocke Challenge

Post by VulpineKeyBlader December 31st 2012, 6:03 pm

Nuzlocke? Oh. My. God. I completed the challenge with only losing 4 pokemon through the whole game(story). It was eeeeasy. But, try the WEDLOCKE challenge.
VulpineKeyBlader
VulpineKeyBlader
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara December 31st 2012, 9:23 pm

I've done 2 nuzlocke challenges. One in Platinum and one in Soul Silver. I beat the Platinum one with my last pokemon which was a Lopunny. I didn't beat SoulSilver since all my pokemon died from Marty. But I like nuzlocke challenges~ They, in my perspective, make pokemon games more challenging and I like challenging things!
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by BluJav333 January 8th 2013, 9:37 am

Gerard Von Vanity wrote:I've done 2 nuzlocke challenges. One in Platinum and one in Soul Silver. I beat the Platinum one with my last pokemon which was a Lopunny. I didn't beat SoulSilver since all my pokemon died from Marty. But I like nuzlocke challenges~ They, in my perspective, make pokemon games more challenging and I like challenging things!

Yikes... Sounds like you've had a rough time of it.

...Still, I don't exactly have a very impressive track record for Nuzlockes myself. Facepalm Redux
BluJav333
BluJav333

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down