TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Recommendation

Go down

Book Recommendation   Empty Book Recommendation

Post by Dustin <3 Ami January 4th 2013, 10:41 pm

Title says it but here you can recommend.

I recommend The Pact by Jodi Picoult

For eighteen years the Hartes and the Golds have lived next door to each other, sharing everything from Chinese food to chicken pox to carpool duty-- they've grown so close it seems they have always been a part of each other's lives. Parents and children alike have been best friends, so it's no surprise that in high school Chris and Emily's friendship blossoms into something more. They've been soul mates since they were born.

So when midnight calls from the hospital come in, no one is ready for the appalling truth: Emily is dead at seventeen from a gunshot wound to the head. There's a single unspent bullet in the gun that Chris took from his father's cabinet-- a bullet that Chris tells police he intended for himself. But a local detective has doubts about the suicide pact that Chris has described.

It's a love story so it's not everyone type of book. But I liked it even though I'm not a love story type.

Recommend away~
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down