TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TheGothicGuardian's Story

4 posters

Go down

TheGothicGuardian's Story Empty TheGothicGuardian's Story

Post by Gamzee Makara September 26th 2012, 10:58 pm

Sup guys. I'm making a fanfic basicly about my character, Eliza the Gothic Guardian. So...yeah. It's pretty much like a biography kinda... But it will be interesting, not like how ur in History class and ur talking about George Washington for the 20th time. I will be deciding who should be which character so...yeah. If I have some space left and I don't know who to pick, I'll ask yall in the chat or by pm. Anyway, I will start soon so...yeah!

Characters:

Eliza (GothicGuardian): Me
Aaron (childhood friend): TheTrainerExpert
Anamaria (cousin; Lady Emo):
Azarath (Lord of all Scenes; main enemy): Megagamer

Here is what some of the characters looks like:

Young Eliza (9 years old): http://data.whicdn.com/images/11232610/anime-azusa-big-eyes-black-hair-cute-girl-Favim.com-44194_large.jpg

Young Aaron (9 years old): http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/attach/c/0//44/743/44743332_LITTLE_BOY.jpg

Anamaria (15 years old): https://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl%20princess%20emo/kekoneko_10/emoanime.jpg

Azarath: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/photo/my-images/59/7d338a86.jpg/sr=1

Last edited by TheGothicGuardian on September 27th 2012, 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

TheGothicGuardian's Story Empty Re: TheGothicGuardian's Story

Post by Gamzee Makara September 27th 2012, 11:21 am

Ok now lets start this out now!

In the great city of Erasia, a King and Queen had a child and they named her Eliza. They were greatly happy to have a child of there own....until one day, someone stole the young girl from the palace of Erasia. The thief took her to Kikara City and raised her as a nice, obedient child.

"Mother, am I the only child here?" asked 9 year old Eliza as she looked out of the window.
"No, my child, there are some children who live here as well." said Carrie, now mother of Eliza. "There some children over there, next to the market, why don't you introduce yourself and make some friends!"
"Ok, mother" said Eliza, obediently.

As Eliza slowly walks to the market....

"WATCH OUT!!!" screamed someone as a group of soldiers ride their horses towards Eliza.

She was frightened, she didn't know what to do, except just stand where she was until.... a young boy swooped her from the area she was at, and saved her.

"Whew, that was close!" exclaimed the young boy "Are you ok?"
"Y-yes...I am...thank you" said Eliza, nervously.
"My name is Aaron, you must be new around here since I've never seen you here before" said the young boy.
"M-my name is Eliza...and I actually have been here for a very long time, I just don't go out and play with the children here..." said Eliza as she stares at her house.
"Yeah...I'm pretty much the outcast of the group, we should hang out sometime, ok?" asked Aaron as he smiles at Eliza.
"O-ok! Sure!" exclaimed Eliza.
As Eliza walked towards her house, her mother came out of the door.
"So, I see you made a new friend!" exclaimed Carrie, "Is he nice?"
"Yes, very! He saves me from those soldiers." Eliza said as she stares at Aaron from afar.
"Well, it's time to go inside now, get your pajamas on and get ready for tomorrow!" exclaimed Carrie.
"What's tomorrow?" asked Eliza.
"Tomorrow is when Anamaria, also know as Lady Emo, shall visit the town!" exclaimed Carrie as she showed a pic of Anamaria.
"Really? Oh Boy! I can't wait to see someone from the City of Erasia!" exclaimed Eliza.

As Eliza got ready for bed, she looked outside the window and saw all the stars in the evening sky.
"Tomorrow will be the best day ever....I know it will..." said Eliza as she dozes off.
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire September 27th 2012, 5:00 pm

Doing good! Smile
Keep typing XDXD
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Megagamer September 27th 2012, 5:51 pm

Wow very nice. And im the enemy *laughs*
Megagamer
Megagamer
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire September 27th 2012, 6:54 pm

Your EYIL Mega XD
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara September 29th 2012, 3:31 pm

As the sun rose, Eliza woke up as she heard the sound of trumpets. She jumped out of best, put her best clothes on, and ran outside. As she took a couple steps from her house, she saw two soldiers wearing both black and red.

"Hear thee, hear thee, Lady Emo is here." said one of the soldiers.

As they both moved away, there she was.... Her red hair moved with the wind, her black dress was glissening like the stars in the night sky. Eliza haven't seen anything more beautiful than Lady Emo's appearance.

"Hello everyone" said Lady Emo, "I am here with some terriffying news!"

Everyone was astonished!

"The King and Queen of Erasia are very ill, and that they might not make it longer than 5 days." said Lady Emo.

Eliza was shocked! She didn't know that much about the king and queen of Erasia, but she did know that it can't be good if they are going to pass.

Lady Emo stared at Eliza, "Oh my...."

Eliza was scared. She didn't know what to do.

"E-Eliza! Cousin Eliza! I hath found you!" exclaimed Lady Emo as she walks towards Eliza.

Carrie hid Eliza behind her, "Is there a problem, Lady Emo?" asked Carrie.

"Why yes ma'am, you see, this is my long, lost cousin here, she has been gone ever since she was born!" exclaimed Lady Emo as she tried to get Eliza near her.

"I think you made a mistake, Lady Emo, you see, this is my child." said Carrie, "I found her!"

Lady Emo grabbed her sword and put it near Carrie's neck.

"Do you realize that you were the theif, all along!" exclaimed Lady Emo as she stared into Carrie's eyes, "I would kill you now to taking her away from the palace of Erasia!"

She put her sword away "Guards, take her away from this town and put her in the cellar of the Palace of Erasia"

Like Lady Emo said, the soldiers took Carrie away from Eliza.

"Hey there, little cousin! Don't worry, you will be fine in the Palace!" said Lady Emo as she took Eliza's hand and walked her to her horse.

"W-wait.....can I bring my friend, Aaron?" asked Eliza as she pointed at Aaron.

"Why sure, you may! Since he is your friend and all!" said Lady Emo.

Aaron ran towards the two of them and rode away towards the Palace of Erasia.

"I wonder how it would look like, Eliza." said Aaron.

"I just hope the King and Queen will know who I am...since I certainly don't know anything about them!" exclaimed Eliza.

Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire September 30th 2012, 6:43 pm

Good Eliza
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster