TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fruits of solitude

4 posters

Go down

Fruits of solitude Empty Fruits of solitude

Post by Dustin <3 Ami September 30th 2012, 1:25 am

He was crieing in his room while he was writting his goodbye note. He could not take this misrable life anymore, he had too much on him and he just wanted to end this misrable life. This day just took it way too far and why did he deserve this? He never harmed anyone he just tried to live his life, but his life was just pure hell. Just because he had diffrent cloths does it mean he is crazy? Just because he did not try to be populare he is a loner? Why are people so quick to judge him for being diffrent? All he wanted is to fit in but they never accepted him for what he was. Just because he was not born in this place? He never understood it but he wanted this pain to end. He could not take it anymore, he tried to talk but they then thought he belonged in a mental asyhlum. He had thought he only had one more option and which was to end it. So he was finally home alone and now he can do it so he got the things he needed to end it. He had already put the knife to his arm as his little sister cam into the room and asked him what he was doing. He panicked and he stabed her in the chest and his sister fell dead to the floor. He then just fell to the floor tears in his eyes and he tried everything to bring her back even though he knew that she was dead. Houres later he saw his parents car pull into the driveway. When they enterd the house they called for him and his sister and as both did not reply they looked for them. Then they found them both in his room. Him crying over his sister dead body and the knife lying next to him as his last words to his parents where "Sorry"

Please tell me what you guys think of this, this was just on my mind and I wanted to write this.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Fruits of solitude Empty Re: Fruits of solitude

Post by Prince Van September 30th 2012, 1:48 am

...This was actually pretty good, even though this was depressing. Everything fit the atmosphere. Nice job.
Prince Van
Prince Van
Master Poster
Master Poster

http://superskarmory.net/forum/member.php?436-TheTrainerExpert

Back to top Go down

Fruits of solitude Empty Re: Fruits of solitude

Post by TinyJeshire September 30th 2012, 9:19 am

Depressing DX
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster