TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The libation bayrars

4 posters

Go down

The libation bayrars Empty The libation bayrars

Post by Prince Van September 30th 2012, 9:14 pm

As he sat on his bed, saddened. He looked at the ground. Coming back from the funeral of his best and only friend, he just couldn't seem to get over it. Tears came down his cheek as he thought of it. He tried to listen to music to try to cheer him up but it didn't work, he was still depressed. Why did this have to happen to me, he said. It's just not fair, why did he have to go so soon, he said. He got a tissue and cried even more. His mom hugged him to try and make him feel better. She then left his room to make dinner. Then he finally said to himself, why am I still here? He looked around the house to find a rope, then he checked the garage and found one. He went back to his room and shut the door. I just can't seem to be happy, he said. He got on a stool and put the rope on something on the wall. He then tied the rope around his neck, then kicked the stool. His mom heard the stool's thud and decided to go see what he was doing. She opened the door and stared in horror, shock and disbelieve as she saw her son's body hanging, lifeless.

Tell me what you guys think of this. I may make more if I have the time. Also, some credit goes to Rise Against*Ferro* he came up with the death of the friend and the title.
Prince Van
Prince Van
Master Poster
Master Poster

http://superskarmory.net/forum/member.php?436-TheTrainerExpert

Back to top Go down

The libation bayrars Empty Re: The libation bayrars

Post by Dustin <3 Ami September 30th 2012, 9:17 pm

Good, I like this a lot and also really good for your first try on a story like that,
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamzee Makara September 30th 2012, 9:19 pm

best......story.......evar....... 5 STARS, 2 THUMBS UP, I LUV IT!!!!
Gamzee Makara
Gamzee Makara
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinyJeshire October 2nd 2012, 5:52 pm

XD Eliza of course you'd think that XP
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster