TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)

Go down

My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)  Empty My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 10:13 pm

Here it is. :3

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Blowjob 101, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on TheXWalkthrough Forums Inc, and I have over 300 confirmed Anthony clones in my dreams. I am trained in Seducing warfare and I’m the top BJ'er in the entire US food services. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with blowjobs the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid.
I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can BJ your **** in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my lips. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed head-giving, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States BDSM Farms and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo. Give me your ****.

Well?

Pls give + rep

Thx

Back to top Go down

My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)  Empty Re: My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 October 12th 2012, 2:57 am

Wrong section, Nova. Although I have to admit, that was a nice troll move. Anyways, moved to the Staff Section.
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)  Empty Re: My Song! (Gorilla Warefare Remix- Nova Style!!!)

Post by Guest October 12th 2012, 6:01 pm

Screw you. Dx I DO WHAT I WANT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down