TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium - Rules and Regulation

Go down

The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium - Rules and Regulation Empty The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium - Rules and Regulation

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 August 10th 2012, 10:38 am

As this suggested from Staff Section. Well, I'll try to explain this carefully about this section.
The Official Stadium of where the Staff Members of my forums fight to the death! The goal is try to be in top #1 and receive the title, " Master of the RPG Battle Stadium"!

Ladies and Gentlemen, including the staff of my Forum! I'm proud to give you a new RPG Battle Section, The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium! As named by The Game Master the member who was supposed to be in-charge of the dice rolls which represent the power hit to another Staff (We changed our minds). This RPG Battle is decidcated to the Staff fight against another Staff to be #1 of The Game Master Stadium Rankings! Now for the rules and how to play the game.

~~The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium Rules~~

1. The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium is only intended for the Staff Members! Meaning, Normal Members CANNOT partake in the battles. We will allow Normal Members to partake in the RPG Battle Stadium on special occasions, though.

2. You can't battle the Master of the RPG Battle Stadium (Rank #1) directly. You have to be at least Rank #2 or Rank #3 in order to battle the Master of the RPG Battles Stadium.

3. Similar to Rule 1. The Staff can battle the other staff but only 2 above ranks along your rank currently. (Meaning, if you are Rank #10. You can battle the staff which is Rank #9 or #8.)

4. If the Staff Member in a Lower Rank wins against the Staff Member in a Higher Rank, then both Staff Members will switch ranks. (Example: Staff Member in Rank #5 defeats a Staff Member in Rank #3, then that Staff Member in Rank #5 will become Rank #3 and the Staff Member in Rank 3 will become Rank 5.)

5. Whether Higher Ranked Staff Member or Lower Ranked Staff Member, whoever wins will give the loser an embarrassing title that will stay under the loser's username until it gets changed by someone else or if he/she reaches Rank # 1 and receives the title, "Master of the RPG Battle Stadium".

6. Any Staff Member can post a thread about you challenging another Staff Member. The title of the thread should be, "Staff Member 1 (Rank) VS Staff Member 2 (Rank)", Like for example, if I am in Rank 4 and I challenge Toadette who is in Rank 2, then I should make the title of my thread, "TheXWalkthrough1 (4th) VS Toadette (2nd)". If staff isn't posting in the battle for at least a week, then that post will be locked and mentioned by an Administrator.

7. You can rematch other staff that you fought by a lose or win. But just create a battle thread in next day after that battle you fought or that battle will be disqualified. Overall, Just have fun, Staff Members as we will determine who can reach to number one!

~~How to Play~~

1. Each battler has 500 HP and a Potion that heals 50 HP and can only be used once in the entire battle (Potion does not use up a turn).

2. The two battlers must use this site http://www.random.org/ to decide their item and accuracy and this site http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm to determine the damage.

3. Next, the two staff members decide their item by using the randomizer (1-Whatever the number of items is + 1). If you get 1 on the randomizer, then that means you get to use your personal special weapon. If you get 2 on the randomizer, then that means you get to use the item that is number 1 in the list of items. If you get 3 on the randomizer, then that means you get to use the item that is number 2 in the list of items (and so far and so forth). [Example: I get number 7 on the randomizer, meaning, I get to use weapon 6 on the items list (A Television)]

4. Next, the challenger uses the randomizer and numbers it to 1-100. Each weapon has its own accuracy so base your accuracy on the Items Thread. [Example: The item I got was the Pencil. The Pencil's accuracy is 60-100, meaning, the weapon/attack hits your opponent if the randomizer lands on 60-100. If it lands on 1-59, then the attack misses.]

5. There are also some situations where you can hurt yourself. [Example: The item I got was my special weapon, the Flaming Meteor Sword. The Flaming Meteor Sword's Accuracy is 40-100 but, it also has a Self-Hurting Accuracy. The Flaming Meteor Sword's Self-Hurting Accuracy is 1-30, meaning, if the randomizer lands on 1-30, then instead of doing damage to the opponent, I hurt myself instead. There is a confirmed Self-Hurting Damage, so just do that damage to yourself. (Flaming Meteor Sword's Self-Hurting Damage: 50)]

6. After you use the randomizer for your accuracy, you do the damage (assuming you got the accuracy requirement). [Example: The item I got was the Math Test. The die used for damage is d10 and the modifier is 15, meaning, I have to use the 10-face die (Again, refer to this site for the damage: http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm ) and type in the blank next to the required die (the modifier), 15. After that, you click the "Roll" button and the number you got will be the damage you do. But wait, there's more! If the die lands on the highest possible number (d10 + 15 for the Math Test, which means, the highest possible number for the Math Test is 25), then you don't do the damage. Instead, you do a critical hit! So, to determine the damage for the critical hit, you have to use the randomizer (you don't have to if the critical hit is a set damage). So, the Math Test's Critical Hit Range is 70-85, meaning, I set the randomizer's range to 70-85, then I generate it, and the number that was randomly chosen will be the critical hit damage that you'll do.]

7. After you finish your turn, the opponent will use his/her turn, thus, repeating the process.

8. The one whose HP reaches zero first is the loser and will be given an embarrassing title by the winner.

So good luck and happy battling!
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium - Rules and Regulation Empty Re: The Game Master RPG Battle Stadium - Rules and Regulation

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 August 11th 2012, 12:03 am

Well everybody, I am proud to say that we have finally released this section! Battlers may start fighting to the death!
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down