TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crystals- Shinx TF

3 posters

Go down

Crystals- Shinx TF Empty Crystals- Shinx TF

Post by VulpineKeyBlader August 11th 2014, 2:34 am

Amy was walking toward the next town with a gym. Amy was a 13 year old girl with curly blonde hair. She was somewhat tall, and very lightweight.

Amy was going on a quest in the Kalos region, the new one. She had 3 Pokemon as her trusted partners: Shinx, Fennekin, and Snivy. Amy had gotten her 1st badge already, and was headed to the next one.

"Hmm.....I guess it's time to rest. I really should take a break; that was a tough fight."

Amy sent out her 3 Pokemon. They said "Shinx!" "Snivy!" and "Fenne!" respectively.

Just when Amy was about to make some Pokemon food for her pokemon, it started to rain. "Oh crap!" Amy said, as she made her way to a cave to keep herself dry.

Once the rain parted, Amy found an odd crystal in the grasses. But, this crystal was Yellow. She found 2 more, these being red and Green. "Hmm, I wonder what these will be for?" Amy picked up all 3 crystals, put them in her Scarlet colored shirt pocket, and started to make the food for her Pokemon now.

Amy started to wonder why she picked up the crystals. "I guess I only picked them up because they were pretty, I guess"

Suddenly, Amy's 3 Pokemon came up to her. The Green and Red crystals came out of her pocket, and...dissolved in the floor? "I must be seeing things," Amy said aloud.

Then, the Yellow crystal started glowing. It came out of Amy's pocket magically, and when she tried to take it back, a small shot of light came out. The flash didn't cover her entirely, but at least it was enough to see what was happening.

Meanwhile, her Fennekin and Snivy looked sad. But, her Shinx seemed very happy about what was about to happen.

Amy absorbed the shock like it was absolutely harmless to her. What Amy didn't know that was the shock actually did something.

Amy's light blue shirt, yellow arm bands, black pants, and black shoes seemed to dissolve into her skin. Her face turned light blue, and the part under her chin turned black. Suddenly, her neck dissapeared as well. Amy's ears grew wider and bigger. Amy screamed "What is happening?" Amy's voice souned very high. Higher than normal.

Amy's Pokemon just stared into her eyes. Although, her Shinx was listening/looking attentively, waiting for the changes to continue.

Amy's hair changed. Some hairs sticked out on the top of her hair and under her ears. Her face changed, making it more oval shaped. She grew a black tail with a star on the end of it. Her fingers and toes merged into 3 digits, and her hands and feet changed into paws. Finally, her spine tingled, and made her shift onto all fours. The transformation was complete.

"He he, a success indeed." Her Shinx said. Her Fennekin and Snivy said "Yes, of course."

"What did you do?" Amy asked.

"Oh, I just did the right thing. I turned you into a Pokemon." Her Shinx replied.

"But, why did you do that?" Amy asked.

"Because, you were getting boring as a human. I thought i'd changed it up a little bit."

"Did you set that crystal in the grass?" Amy asked.

"Yes. I snuck out of the cave, and put the 3 crystals there. I was waiting to see which one would still be in your pocket when they fell out."

"Ok. I am stuck like this forever?" Amy asked.

"Unfortanetly, yes." her Shinx said.

"So, do you want to start the rest our lives?" Amy said.

"Of course!" her Pokemon replied, and the Pokemon went to to enjoy theMselves.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted on DeviantART on May 23, 2013.

So, I do transformation stuff like this. This is the first one I did, so it's not that great...

And this is old. This was made before the Generation 6 games came out, sooo....

VulpineKeyBlader
VulpineKeyBlader
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Crystals- Shinx TF Empty Re: Crystals- Shinx TF

Post by Toadette August 11th 2014, 4:03 am

oh my this story is beautiful
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin August 11th 2014, 1:28 pm

Nice job, I'll be looking forward to the upcoming parts!
Austin
Austin
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

https://www.youtube.com/user/Zackezon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum