TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

+5
Austin
Mikorin
Prospering
Toadette
TheXWalkthrough1
9 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests - Page 5 Empty Re: Mafia #4 - Guns and Vests

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:00 pm

Purple wrote:ftr davis completely ignored me and did the n1 kill and i was going to suggest uv lol

Put yourselves in this position:
You're asked privately by someone on what your role is at the start of the game. You have no way of knowing whether they're Mafia or Town. Do you answer them?
It depends on my role of course. Most of the time I would answer, ignoring someone in that situation only makes you look scummier. I'm not surprised Davis would do something like that.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davismt August 27th 2014, 11:03 pm

Dude, you didn't even ask me my role, and now you're calling me scummy for ignoring you? Look, you're being really stupid and completely missing what I'm saying.

You knew all of the roles by the time VS and Osha were shot. Hell, you even said "hey mafia" BEFORE they were shot.
Davismt
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 27th 2014, 11:05 pm

Prospering wrote:
Purple wrote:ftr davis completely ignored me and did the n1 kill and i was going to suggest uv lol

Put yourselves in this position:
You're asked privately by someone on what your role is at the start of the game. You have no way of knowing whether they're Mafia or Town. Do you answer them?
It depends on my role of course. Most of the time I would answer, ignoring someone in that situation only makes you look scummier. I'm not surprised Davis would do something like that.

Exactly my point. If you don't PM back you'll look scummy, but at the same time you don't want to reveal if you're a certain role or not. That's why rolefishing is dumb imo
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:06 pm

ok, I said it looks scummy when your ignored most of the time and that wasn't how I became suspicous of you and sonrio. I was told from others that VS and Osha were shot. I didn't ask you for your role since you would probably ignore me, cry about me asking for roles, and as I said I only ask a few people. I was told from people that Osha was inno and I felt that VS was inno but wasn't sure until you killed him n2. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME LOLOLOL
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:08 pm

You can claim to be blue no matter what role you are and I woulldn't know if you were telling the truth or not. If your a PR that doesn't want to claim than claim villager and same goes if your mafia, or if your slick claim a PR like oracle or BP that wouldn't be killed if the person you were talking to was mafia.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 27th 2014, 11:10 pm

What if the person you claim to uses it against you and you're forced to out your real role? It's a possibility you'll get cc'd also, which will make you super scummy as well.
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davismt August 27th 2014, 11:11 pm

Prospering wrote:ok, I said it looks scummy when your ignored most of the time and that wasn't how I became suspicous of you and sonrio. I was told from others that VS and Osha were shot. I didn't ask you for your role since you would probably ignore me, cry about me asking for roles, and as I said I only ask a few people. I was told from people that Osha was inno and I felt that VS was inno but wasn't sure until you killed him n2. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME  LOLOLOL

Maybe because I didn't think you would rolefish like a cowardly bitch? Oh wait, I should've known because you do it everytime.

Pretty sure you didn't think I would cry over your rolefishing at the time. You're obviously only saying it because I reasonablly argued with your cheap methods.

It also doesn't matter if you were told VS and Osha were innocent. It still gives you all the role info. Also, they were basically revealed inno when they got shot and it hit their vests.

TL;DR of this all, please only pm when necessary and try to keep most role discussion on the actual thread to make the game fair.

Last edited by Davismt on August 27th 2014, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Davismt
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:13 pm

Davismt wrote:
Prospering wrote:ok, I said it looks scummy when your ignored most of the time and that wasn't how I became suspicous of you and sonrio. I was told from others that VS and Osha were shot. I didn't ask you for your role since you would probably ignore me, cry about me asking for roles, and as I said I only ask a few people. I was told from people that Osha was inno and I felt that VS was inno but wasn't sure until you killed him n2. WHY DIDN'T YOU KILL ME  LOLOLOL

Maybe because I didn't think you would rolefish like a cowardly bitch? Oh wait, I should've known because you do it everytime.

Pretty sure you didn't think I would cry over your rolefishing at the time. You're obviously only saying it because I reasonablly argued with your cheap methods.
You have anger issues and no I don't do it everytime fyi
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:14 pm

Purple wrote:What if the person you claim to uses it against you and you're forced to out your real role? It's a possibility you'll get cc'd also, which will make you super scummy as well.
You don't have another option and anyways you can go and throw that person asking you under the bus enless if they are a PR. People don't cc here they are all scared xP
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 27th 2014, 11:15 pm

Hypothetically of course. You'd be fucked in a real situation like that, wouldn't you agree?
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:17 pm

Purple wrote:Hypothetically of course. You'd be fucked in a real situation like that, wouldn't you agree?
Depends but mostly yes, this setup I just didn't really like and the forum mafia allows for a lot of strategic talk and finding out different roles. Another reason why EM is way better than this.
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davismt August 27th 2014, 11:22 pm

Davismt
Davismt
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Prospering August 27th 2014, 11:30 pm

lmao that was me messing with you for the most part. As I said just lynch me for that or get people suspicous of me. I'm serious when I say I hardly ever do it. Simply right here claim to be villager if u get lynched than claim your watcher. Than we have a clear to lead the lynch for that day
Prospering
Prospering
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple August 27th 2014, 11:31 pm

you need a better hobby davis
Purple
Purple
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 August 27th 2014, 11:37 pm

Tbh, I don't see too many problems with role fishing because it can go both ways. Plus, the Mafia can role fish too. The only reason why it was so broken this game is because it's townsided. Sorry for picking such a terrible setup. >_<
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette August 28th 2014, 12:56 am

Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator