TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dark side of me

2 posters

Go down

The dark side of me Empty The dark side of me

Post by Dustin <3 Ami October 1st 2012, 10:20 pm

I was sneaking around with his eye on the town map. I had on the run from his orginal region and I have it get as far away from that place as possiable. I had done some many things wrong in my home. I had to change my looks my history everything just everything. So I did now I'm a boy who was born in a town that was burned down by a fire severall years ago so that helped me. Now I wear torn close to show that I'm a poor boy and have no where to stay so a girl took him in and I'm greatful for that matter. I really don't know why she took me in or why she takes care of me, maybe it is just one of those things you can't explain why it's happening.

It was early in the morning when I woke up so early it was still dark out. I took a shower and then went downstairs to eat something small. My senses cam to him over a plate of bacon. I was still teird but now I'm at least alert to my surrondings. Then she cam down and smiled at him "Man still can't sleep Lliam? " she laughed and sat down next to me. "Well a little better then the first time I got here." I smiled as she grinned about the memory and I just took a sip of my apple juice. I could have ended up much worse so he was greatful for having her as a friend.

Now this is the end of the first part now if you want I can put a character in for you. I could build him/her in in the story and of course tell me how I did.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

The dark side of me Empty Re: The dark side of me

Post by TinyJeshire October 2nd 2012, 5:51 pm

XD Horrors and if you want put me in as a character make me evil XDXD
TinyJeshire
TinyJeshire
Master Poster
Master Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami October 3rd 2012, 5:52 pm

She smiled at me an said with a soft voice "Well I'm going to my job see ya!". So she left and her long blond hair bouncing as she left. She then triped over all the stuff laying on the ground and I grinned rather sheepishly. She gave me a look and I said "I don't think you should sleep all day at work again". She laughed and before she closed the door she said "Darvis just go train your Pokemon today!" I nodded She only calls me Darvis if she means it.

Oh well here it goes, I should be at least ok after his old boss was said that I was good trainer before he joined his cause. Then it went down hill for me there but enough of that. I walked around to find a wild Pokemon and I found a Durant. So I sent ot Heatmor and I as ready to fight it. After a long fight I finally get the final hit and I defeat it and I throw a Pokeball just for fun at it. To my own surpirse I catch it and now I have my second Unova Pokemon.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down