TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

+2
Okami Kelvina
DarkSnow
6 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by DarkSnow February 16th 2013, 10:35 pm

I sat down and sighed heavily. IT had been a long and weird day, but at the same time I felt excited. I was a Pokemon now, an honest-to-goodness Pokemon. I could use moves and talk to other Pokemon and see through the eye's of one... it made me feel... right.

But I cast them thoughts aside for now, I needed to think of a gameplan for tomorrow...

''Hmm''? I had been sitting here for a while, when I saw Lara walk out of the castle and head towards the forest. I didn't stop her, particuraly since she just stopped at the outskirts and leaned against a tree. ''Guess not everyone is enjoying this.'' I thought, but left her to herself for a bit.

''Lara? Are you OK?'' It had been a while since I watched her walk out, and I got a little worried, so I walked up to her.

[*** Means that time has moved forward a bit.]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

https://www.youtube.com/YukisCorner

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 5 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 16th 2013, 10:41 pm

She heard Yuki's voice behind her. She sighed and said "Not really, Yuki.....not really..." She looked at the stars and said "I been having a repeated nightmare of a girl dying..."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 16th 2013, 10:55 pm

[Saphira will be asleep until sunrise soon, unless you wake her]

As I laid down on the ground trying to fall asleep, many thoughts were going through my mind. (..... Oh Dear Amaterasu.... why has all this happened...?) I thought, not even questioning where the name I just thought of came from. (Who was I before? Why am I here now? What is the point of being here in whatever this world is, as a Pokemon? I hope I can find out answers so--zzzzzzz) I didn't notice that I fell asleep after that last thought.

["Amaterasu" is Saphira's replacement for "God". She really meant "Oh dear God"]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 9:02 am

I let out a breath and looked at Lara, contemplating it. ''I really don't have an answer to this one... I mean, it could be a parent, in relation to your being a cunbone but... aside from that I don't know. You shouldn't worry to much about it, though. We're here now and with the prospect of survival, we should focus on the task at hand. Which in your case is sleep, so let's head on back, ok?''

I smiled at her and began turning towards the castle, when I saw something creeping towards it. ''STOP THERE!'' I yelled, then ran towards it.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 17th 2013, 9:13 am

She nodded and followed Yuki. When they got near the castle, she saw Yuki take off at something. "Yuki, that may be dangerous..."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 11:20 am

''I don't care!'' I shouted back. ''The other two are sleeping and defenceless against it!'' Saying this, I kept on running and used a mist attack. A thick white fog appeared around us and the castle, and my snow cloak ability kicked in, making me fade into it. Using the cover, I ran towards the creature and used powder snow, making the mist turn into a blizzard.

[Been waiting to do that for so long. XD]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 17th 2013, 2:54 pm

She gasped as she saw Yuki run into the mist. Then screaming for help, and then trying to wake up Saphira and Kazu. "KAZU!!! SAPHIRA!!!"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 3:32 pm

[You think they can hear you over a blizzard? And as a side note, our moves can't hurt each other.]
I drifted through the snow, looking for the Pokemon. After a bit, I saw a shape lying in the Snow, unconscious.

I focused my snow, and suddenly the blizzard stopped. One second it was howling, the next it was silence. I crouched down to see what the Pokemon was, then realized it was a Meganium. I blinked in surprise and felt it's forhead. It was still alive, but breathing heavily.

I flinched. I had really meant to hurt it, just to imobilize it... In any case, I asked it ''Hey... are you alright?''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 17th 2013, 6:14 pm

She shuck her head and looked at the Meganium. "Yuki.....are you okay?" She sighed and felt a stab in her head. "I have to go...." She then took off running, deeper in the forest.
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 17th 2013, 8:39 pm

[LOL OH MY....]
(Why am I a pokemon in the first place.....how DID I even turn into one?....I wonder....and why did the wind feel so familiar to me?....Can't remember anymore stuff.....*Sigh* I wonder if she is ok.....wait....who was I talking about?) [Kazu did not know but referred it to someone he knew before which was Yuki xD]

He squirmed as he felt a bit of cold after a nap and got out looking half asleep. His eyes changed colour which was a Sky blue but he was oblivious to it. He did not see what was going on and walked into the mist until he bumped into the Meganium by accident. Completely oblivious to what is going on[And from being tired so he might not remember cause this is going to be a LITTLE special trait he has xD] He touched the Meganium's side as he heard a few voices. The Meganium didn't respond which cause Kazu to panic a little and realized he found an oran berry when he builded the castle. "Hey are you okay?" he asked in a different voice [Gentle and calm xD]
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 8:44 pm

[Aqua is this before or after Meganium is knocked out?]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia February 17th 2013, 9:01 pm

[After xD]
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

While I was asleep, I was completely oblivious to the fact that Kazu, Yuki and Lara were busy awake and seeing a Meganium. I was having a dreamless night, for there wasn't anything for me to dream about.

[Saphira has not noticed that everyone has left the sand castle and was a little far of, so she is defenseless. Anything can happen to her.... *smirk*]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 9:27 pm

[I would never endanger you!]
I sighed and gave up. She was obviously not getting up any time soon, so I got up and looked around. Lara had ran off again, and Kazu was muttering to himself. [Why me?] I thought, then noticed Saphira was missing.

''Kazu, can you go and see to Lara? I want to check on Saphira.''
I passed him and went into the castle. Saphira was lying there, peacefully.

I smiled and poked her, making her roll over. I poked her again and she muttered something. I poked her again, harder, and she near jumped out of her skin.

[Your turn Wink]

Last edited by DarkSnow on February 17th 2013, 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami February 17th 2013, 9:40 pm

Running through the forest, she tripped over roots and plants. She fell once and got up again. Running and running, she eventually got tired and fell onto the ground. "Why.....why...." She sobbed into the ground and left herself defenseless.
[She does not care if something kills her btw xD]
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 9:58 pm

I was woken up by some incessant prodding from Yuki. "What, what is it?" I muttered. "Just gimme a few more minutes, Amaterasu...." After a few more minutes of incessant prodding, I was fully woken up... "Yuki..? Why did you wake me up?" I asked, fully awake by this time. "What's going on?"

[mfw when Saphira mentions her Mother, Okami Amaterasu... xD Saphira thinks she is at home.]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 10:01 pm

''Amaterasu? What?'' I laughed and said ''I knocked out a meganium outside, she looked like she was going to attack you. But she's stirring now, so I was wondering if you could come out and help me question her?''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 10:07 pm

"Umm... sure why not Yuki?" Is said. (Where did I get the name Amaterasu from? WHo is that person...? I think my vision mentioned something about this "Amaterasu") I thought to myself, heading outside to see the Meganium
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 10:12 pm

''I sat down beside it and struck up a conversation with Saphira.

''Ugh''... Where am I... what happened...?'' The meganium sat up and looked at us.
''I should be asking you that! You tried to attack us!'' I snapped.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 10:15 pm

"Yeah, what's the big deal with that, Meganium?" I said. "We know nothing about wherever this is then you come and try and attack us?"
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 10:21 pm

M:''But... I... what? I wasn't going to attack anyone... I noticed someone lying asleep on the beach and thought they were in trouble...''

Y:''You... what? But then I... oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!''

M:''Well.. it was an ea *Caugh*... an easy mistake...''

Y:''Are you alright?''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 10:23 pm

"Oh.... Sorry for the mistake.. We don't know anything about wherever this is ok, so we are really cautious..." I replied.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 10:28 pm

I blinked and laughed. ''Cautious, yeah, right. You were fast asleep! Even my blizzard couldn't wake you!''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 17th 2013, 10:45 pm

"Are you feeling alright, Meganium?" I asked, noticing her cough.

"I am not in my best shape" Meganium said. "YOu see, I was wounded and could really use some help..."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 17th 2013, 10:49 pm

Y:''Is there anything we can do to help? I feel bad after I.. you know... mauled you.''

M:''Well, you see...'' Meganium broke off, panting and wheezing.

Y: I looked at her with sympathy. ''If only it was daytime, you could use synthesis!

M: Yes, I... I know... But i'm to weak to wait... there's... bea...''
[Her words are inaudible, she's speaking so quiet.]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next