TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

+2
Okami Kelvina
DarkSnow
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Okami Kelvina November 26th 2012, 7:21 pm

"Umm... I am Saphira..." I replied, slightly backing off and standing a little behind Yuki. I was really shy and was not really wanting to get involved with Lara. One new Pokemon was enough for me.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall. - Page 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon --- Snowfall.

Post by Dustin <3 Ami November 26th 2012, 8:06 pm

She looked at the ground and said "Sorry, for intruding but do you guys mind if I come with you? I know no one here, no friends or anything."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 November 27th 2012, 9:50 am

I saw the Cubone walk away towards two other Pokemon. I followed her and saw the three Pokemon talking. I greeted, "Hello. I'm confused. You see, I just woke up here, and, um, I don't remember anything at all. So, do you know where is this place and what happened to me?"
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina November 27th 2012, 1:46 pm

"Umm... The three of us are not sure ourselves... We don't have any memory either..." I replied shyly. "I am Saphira, by the way... You are....?"
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia December 2nd 2012, 10:15 am

[screw you EXAMS AND REVISIONS DX] Kazu mumbled in his sleep. He was hidden in a bush making a loud snore which popped his sleeping bubble. He woke up and idled looking at the water.(What happened?....Why do I feel....odd...?) he thought tiredly. He walked towards the water and stumbled tripping on the sand. He looked around in confusion and saw his arms. His reaction was slow from being uncouncious but once he looked in the water reflection. ".....Oh my....HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????!!!!!!!" he shouted so loud that everyone could hear him. "WHY THE HECK?!WHOWHAT????" he screamed and he fell on the ground with his face landing in the sand. [btw Kazu has a bit of a thing for Dragon/Water types XD]
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 2nd 2012, 11:30 am

She heard some screaming behind her. She felt tears in here eyes she remembered herself screaming when she jumped. She walked over to where she heard it come from. She tilted her head and asked "Who are you?"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow December 2nd 2012, 6:05 pm

Yuki looked around everyone and sighed. ''Ok, guy's!'' She said. [This to everyone who has posted thus far] ''Here's the deal. We can do introductions later. Right now, we know that none of us have any memory of anything except our name. But before we do anything else, we need to go around and wake everyone else that lies here.''

[In IRL terms, i'm giving everyone who hasn't yet ''woken up'' 24 hours to make a post. At that point, anyone who hasn't posted will be left out from this beggining beach, and introduced later in the story. If they still haven't posted 3 day's from then, there out.]

EDIT - That awkward moment when there's only actually one person left.
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

https://www.youtube.com/YukisCorner

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia December 2nd 2012, 6:19 pm

[LOL YUKI THAT IS TRUE XD...and very Facebook-ish xD]

Kazu looked up and screamed at the sight. " A TALKING CUBONE!!!! I MUST BE DREAMING! PINCH ME!"
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina December 2nd 2012, 6:35 pm

"Umm... I think I will stay back... I am not good with others..." I said to Yuki, hanging back and not wanting to go near the other Unconscious Pokemon.
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 2nd 2012, 6:44 pm

She looked at Yuki and said "I don't know, I think I'm too weak and worthless to be any use." She tried to smiled and hit the Snover over the head and said "You are n-not dreaming"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow December 2nd 2012, 7:18 pm

[Great. I'm stuck with an over-exited Ralts, A nervously wrecked Eevee and a lonely Cubone that makes friends by hitting people over the head.]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TheXWalkthrough1 December 3rd 2012, 1:18 pm

I didn't say anything. I only thought I was surrounded by a weirdo, a pedophile who hits people, a nervous Eevee, and a Snorunt who was 'normal'. 'Oh God...' I thought. I just waited for things to be sorted out.
TheXWalkthrough1
TheXWalkthrough1
Founder
Founder

https://thexwalkthrough.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia December 3rd 2012, 6:39 pm

Kazu slapped his cheeks and snapped out of it. He looked at the pokemon behind the Cubone and then at her. He took a look at his hands and sighed. It didn't take long before he knew he lost his memory as well. Except 2 specific things struck him: He knew he wasn't a normal pokemon and was a human and that the others aren't like normal pokemon. He stood up and wobbled a bit but snapped out of it at once and walked towards the group. "Ok I honestly don't know what is going on or why I turned into a Ralts but its clear enough you guys aren't normal pokemon but human as well. Am I right?" he asked calmly. (Please tell me I did not lose my memory and this is a dream....) he thought in a bothered/whiny tone.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 3rd 2012, 7:09 pm

She smiled and said "Yup, but the thing that bothers me I should not be here but I am." She sat on the floor. She looked at the Pokemon around her and said "You ca go without me, I won't be any help."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia December 3rd 2012, 8:02 pm

Kazu looked confused for a few seconds and remembered his knowledge about pokemon. (Cubone's tent to get lonely....hmm) he grabbed the Cubone by the hand making her stand up. "My butt. I just woke up and you're the first person I saw so you are coming" He said trying to be cheerful but still is confused about some stuff (Wait...who am I? This odd feeling...doesn't feel bad....)
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 3rd 2012, 9:57 pm

She looked at the Ralts rather confussed and said "Ok, but if we fail it's my fault and I'll leave..." She sat down again and asked "What's the plan?"
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina December 4th 2012, 2:45 am

"Hey Umm, Ralts, I know absolutely nothing about what happened before waking up here. I don't know who I was, and I don't have any memory of anything from before." I said.

[Saphira has absolutely NO memory at all, she doesn't even know she was human before, she can only remember her name, that's all.]
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia December 6th 2012, 10:13 pm

[no shizzles Sista! xD ]
Kazu felt a small spark in his mind as if he felt...sad or rather clueless?...(Why am I?...Wait...a Ralts....no wonder...) he thought feeling stupid. "Well it was sorta obvious....why would like us all be on the beach with no memory of who or what we used to be like. That ain't a coincidence now is it?" he said with a dull face.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 6th 2012, 10:36 pm

She looked at the Pokemon and said "Well I don't think this happened just because it happened. Someone may have planned this.....But why us? or at least me.....I have no reason to feel speicial..."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow December 13th 2012, 8:01 pm

Yuki finally sat up, after thinking on it. ''Alright, everyone.'' She said, looking at the whole group. ''Here's my theory. Somehow, as humans, or possible other, in Eevee's case, we were all close to each other, and something happened in the area that brought us here, because this is no coincidence. Because of that, I propose that we all separate into teams of 2 or 3, and we search the cave on this beach. Me and Eevee have already agreed to join, so we have one possible spot left. Everyone should sort themselves out now, approach us two if you want to join us. Also, could everyone re-introduce yourselves? Not everyone is aware of everyones names.

[Sorry i've been gone so long, had... no, have tonsilitus and it's pretty annoying.]
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina December 13th 2012, 8:36 pm

"I am Saphira" Saphira said. "Glad to meet you all, I guess..."
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dustin <3 Ami December 13th 2012, 10:24 pm

She sniffed and said "My name is Lara, nice to meet you....."
Dustin <3 Ami
Dustin <3 Ami
Senior Poster
Senior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by HyperChaosLugia December 14th 2012, 8:57 pm

Kazu tried to recall his name and just when he felt some wind blowing he remembered it. "I'm Kazu!~ It is a pleasure to meet you all~" He said with a bow.
HyperChaosLugia
HyperChaosLugia
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkSnow February 5th 2013, 7:36 pm

[Ok guy's, I'm back now. And with that, I want to attempt to revive the first role play I made on this forum! So yeah... it's been a while, but who know's?]

''Ok. My name is Yuki.''
DarkSnow
DarkSnow
Junior Poster
Junior Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Okami Kelvina February 5th 2013, 7:40 pm

"So... How are we going to split the teams, now that we know each other, sort of...?" I asked Yuki. "Any ideas?"
Okami Kelvina
Okami Kelvina
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next