TheXWalkthrough1 Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

+10
Ash Ketchum
Misty
SuperSceptile
Pokemon73
Austin
VulpineKeyBlader
Mikorin
Prospering
TheXWalkthrough1
Toadette
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 1:46 am

Oh my bad I was confused with tracker
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mafia #7: Pallet Town Scum Murder [Custom Setup]

Post by Gary Oak September 12th 2014, 3:39 am

I'm not sure if lynching the Oracle is the best option. I mean, if the oracle reveals a watcher or vigilante, then that would be terrible to us. There's a 60% chance to get villager (including miller), a 20% chance to get watcher or vigilante, and a 20% chance to get the vanilla mafia. Another option is to just consider Tracey a clear (unless he gets a cc) and random lynch someone else.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 2:05 pm

At this point I think we should kill oracle since there is only a 20% chance of hitting the PR Lynch Tracey Sketchit
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Sketchit September 12th 2014, 7:45 pm

Hey, I know the odds are in favor of revealing a Villager/Miller. That's the best chance by far. If we get a mafia, that's good too, but if we get another PR, well that's something...
Tracey Sketchit
Tracey Sketchit

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 7:56 pm

It would be very unfortunate if you revealed a villager, hopefully that won't happen
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak September 12th 2014, 10:17 pm

Come on, guys. Think about it. If oracle reveals a PR, we're screwed. If oracle reveals a villager/miller, then the mafia has a better chance of finding the remaining PR. Sure, oracle might reveal mafia, but that's as big of a chance as lynching the mafia. We have no reason to lynch our oracle.
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 10:20 pm

Gary Oak wrote:Come on, guys. Think about it. If oracle reveals a PR, we're screwed. If oracle reveals a villager/miller, then the mafia has a better chance of finding the remaining PR. Sure, oracle might reveal mafia, but that's as big of a chance as lynching the mafia. We have no reason to lynch our oracle.
Scumtells
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary Oak September 12th 2014, 10:29 pm

What about it is scummy?
Gary Oak
Gary Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 12th 2014, 10:29 pm

> Scumtells

why

Anyway, I think that we might have to ask who the oracle picked. If they start to defend or go against it, it makes it obvious they're mafia.
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Sketchit September 12th 2014, 10:54 pm

Think I picked Brock, I'll check.
Tracey Sketchit
Tracey Sketchit

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 11:52 pm

Im pretty suspicous or Brock tbh. If you guys want we could keep Tracey as a clear and lynch someone else so we will have a clear from the oracle and if we have a free mislynch in the future we can lynch oracle.
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 12th 2014, 11:54 pm

Watcher or vigilante tell the oracle your role and if your watcher tell him who you watched.
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Ketchum September 13th 2014, 7:24 am

I'm villager
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 13th 2014, 11:08 am

Just as a reminder that you have less than 9 hours until Day 1 ends. So either vote which one should be lynched or no lynch.
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

http://pokepokepokeyzone.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brock September 13th 2014, 3:14 pm

I can understand why some of you are suspicious of me, but I really have nothing to say since I'm a villager. I'm practically of no use right now since it's too early in the game to really do anything as a villager.
Brock
Brock

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey Sketchit September 13th 2014, 3:30 pm

Lynch myself I'm probably gonna be the lynchee.
Tracey Sketchit
Tracey Sketchit

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 13th 2014, 6:28 pm

Why are you all claiming villager. You realize that when the mafia knows who the villagers are it gives them a higher chance of hitting PR's. Use your brains
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 13th 2014, 7:08 pm

1 hour left.
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 13th 2014, 7:28 pm

Lynch Tracey Sketchit. Confirmed is better than nothing.
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Ketchum September 13th 2014, 7:41 pm

lynch tracy
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 13th 2014, 8:28 pm

Majority votes since Gary Oak didn't vote.

The town decided to lynch Tracey as he's confirmed oracle. As no one else cc'd as oracle. The town hammered and whooped Tracey into death. One of the town members were laughing at his pain.

Tracey revealed that Brock was the Villager!

The town members were shocked by his reveal but the oracle accepted his fate.

Tracey Sketchit, the Oracle is dead!

1. Ash Ketchum
2. Gary Oak
3. Misty
4. Brock - Villager
5. Professor Oak
6. Delia Ketchum - Godkilled in N1 - Janitor
7. Tracey Sketchit - Lynched in D1 - Oracle

NIGHT 2 BEGINS!
DO NOT TALK NOR POST IN THE NIGHT PHASE!
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO POST YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS! THANK YOU!
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Toadette September 15th 2014, 6:15 am

In the land of Pallet Town, the remaining town members survived at the mafia murder case went to sleep in their cabins. However, one member tried to sneak up at Professor Oak's laboratory. With a shady mysterious person walking towards the Professor.

Oak woke up and responded, "HEY! What are you doing here murder! PLEASE DON'T KILL M.............."

The shady mysterious person murdered Oak as he has no patience. After this, he went back somewhere to that person's hideout.

Professor Oak, the Miller has died!

1. Ash Ketchum
2. Gary Oak
3. Misty
4. Brock - Villager
5. Professor Oak - Killed in N2 - Miller
6. Delia Ketchum - Godkilled in N1 - Janitor
7. Tracey Sketchit - Lynched in D1 - Oracle

DAY 2 HAS STARTED!
YOU ALL HAVE 48 HOURS TO VOTE! GO!
Toadette
Toadette
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Professor Oak September 15th 2014, 12:53 pm

Good work mafia
Professor Oak
Professor Oak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Ketchum September 15th 2014, 5:06 pm

Brock and I are both villagers, so it's Gary vs. Misty for last mafia
Ash Ketchum
Ash Ketchum

Back to top Go down

Post by Misty September 15th 2014, 7:42 pm

I'm the watcher. Tracey told me that Gary claimed watcher to him too, so I'm sure Ash isn't lying. N1, I watched Oak but godkill so nothing. N2, I watched Brock, but he didn't die so...

Gary is the last mafia for sure. Lynch Gary Oak.
Misty
Misty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next